Your XXL 2017 Freshman Class

STOP

FRONTING

ON

THAT

BOY

K. I. D.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Dope cypher doe

Apparently that verse he spit is from a feature he did in 2015 :lol:

Last edited:
AND? Lol

Literally most freestyles are old verses from rappers whether released or not...even the goats are guilty of this.

Who you know spits off the top freestyles in 2017?

watch at ur own risk b/c this might be the worst cypher i've ever heard

Last edited:
lmao they always put the same types of rappers together each year

last yr it was carti/kodak/21/uzi

:smh: what the hell did i just watch
that first song from that hamburger helper mixtape a few years ago was hotter than this
:pimp: somebody post that song
hamburger helper had one

mean.gif
what the hell did i just watch
that first song from that hamburger helper mixtape a few years ago was hotter than this
pimp.gif
somebody post that song
hamburger helper had one
No lie I listened to this last week. It was a heater. 

Still can't believe that Hamburger Helper let this song ride. 

That Kyle verse seems like something the Old Childish Gambino would have spit. Not mad at it.

Last edited:
I hate xxx with a passion. call him extension initially. by some way I heard water by Ugly God and that alone was enough for me to give his tape a listen. like i know what he's trying to do but these kids need to give props to Lil B for starting off all this "trash but mainstream" rap. none of these freshman I like except Carti.

that's my hot take. i can list other trashies but its one giant smh when i see these videos in my YT music feed

Back
Top Bottom