Your XXL 2017 Freshman Class

these ****** would have a much easier path if they werent trying to brand themselves as rap

look at me kinda trash but this sounds like some trap green day early weeknd type **** [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Mir Fontane was a finalist for the 10th spot he should've made this list he's from round my way in Camden, NJ. Got a great mix of lyrics, modern trap flows, and melodies. Might be on this list next year. Signed to 300 Ent. Was also on Sway.

Fast forward to 9:15

Y'all need to check him out on Apple Music/Spotify etc. just dropped his new album Camden. He got next.
:smokin

Last edited:
My one friend knows Mir personally. Dude signed to 300 recently. That Camden album cool from what i heard. This Life, Frank Ocean, Camden Interlude & Cold are tough off that jawn

modern hip-hop needs a balance, everybody sounding the same. Papa J Ruiz is what today hip-hop needs. Kap G aint bringing nothing different.

all da modern Latino rappers know da $$$ is in reggaeton & dembow so they just rock in those lanes more now.

plus *insert Latino rapper name here* is more likely to blow in them lanes faster too.

peep da latin trap.

modern hip-hop needs a balance, everybody sounding the same. Papa J Ruiz is what today hip-hop needs. Kap G aint bringing nothing different.

all da modern Latino rappers know da $$$ is in reggaeton & dembow so they just rock in those lanes more now.

plus *insert Latino rapper name here* is more likely to blow in them lanes faster too.

peep da latin trap.

I heard some Spanish rap blasting out of somebody's car which sounded like it had a Metro Boomin' beat :lol:

My one friend knows Mir personally. Dude signed to 300 recently. That Camden album cool from what i heard. This Life, Frank Ocean, Camden Interlude & Cold are tough off that jawn

Word if you don't mind me asking whats your friends name? The other kid Mir raps with Ish Williams went to my high school he's pretty good also.

But yeah Camden album has all bangers, Shorty Story and Money Bag fire as well as the tracks you listed. Dudes on the path to stardom .

Word if you don't mind me asking whats your friends name? The other kid Mir raps with Ish Williams went to my high school he's pretty good also.

But yeah Camden album has all bangers, Shorty Story and Money Bag fire as well as the tracks you listed. Dudes on the path to stardom .

Tall lanky Rican dude named Edwin. He also rapped with a group called Vars City who another one of my friends is cool with. Supposedly theyre gon introduce him to Mir since he raps too.

Btw were u at the show in Turnersville last weekend? I missed it but i heard it was lit

peep da latin trap.

I heard some Spanish rap blasting out of somebody's car which sounded like it had a Metro Boomin' beat :lol:

Asian trap > :lol:

peep da latin trap.
not necessarily all true cause what about those latinos, in which their household their parents didnt teach them how to write + speak in spanish. So for them its inevitable that they'll be more towards the direction of wanting to become an english rapper instead of a reggaeton, dembow or latin trap artist. I once knew a boricua cat who didn't know how to speak or write in spanish, the only word in spanish he knew how to say was ''hola''. So we only communicated with eachother in english. Even though I was born here, I know spanish cause my mom took the time to teach me. That's my story but not everyone's story is the same as mines.

STOP

FRONTING

ON

THAT

BOY

K. I. D.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Dope cypher doe

STOP

FRONTING

ON

THAT

BOY

K. I. D.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Dope cypher doe

Sound like a Disney Channel rapper.

Back
Top Bottom