Zack and Miri or role models ?

Me and my girl are going to a movie tonight. Which one is better? And please state your age with your opinion Thanks on advance

I preferred role models.. I thought zach & miri ended up being more of a love story. Each had its moments tho.

I didnt see Zack but I did see Role Model and it was a quality movie .. Didnt mind spending the game and if you are easily amuse then this is the movie foryou.

Most of the funny parts came of a black little kid and a white nerd ...

I didn't go see Zack and Miri, but as for Role Models it gets 1 and a 1/2 thumbs up lol. It doesn't get the other 1/2 of a thumb because some parts ofit to me had no purpose in the movie, but overall it was good comedy and in the end had a nice message.

Love Gun
pimp.gif

role models
and before you go tell your girl that you love her whispering eye
thank me later...
im 21 btw.

Role Models

"Don't worry guys, I know the judge.....I used to suck his +*%+ for cocaine"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Role Models

"Don't worry guys, I know the judge.....I used to suck his +*%+ for cocaine"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I haven't seen Zach and Miri, but either way you can't lose, Elizabeth Banksis in both
pimp.gif

zack n miri was funnier but if u takin a girl i wouldn see it cuz she might b grossed out by the nekkedness so go see role models its good to but Z n M wasfunnier imo.

zack & miri was so +%$+@@+ cheezy
i like role models . . . usually all the funny parts r ruined in the commercials, but most of the funny parts werent in the commercials

BEYONCE SPRINKLING SUGAR ON MY #+++

Role Models ftw.

I usually go in movies expecting to be let down but Role Models definitely had me laughing the whole way through.

Role Models is HILARIOUS.

Didn't hear the best things about Zack and Miri, so I haven't seen it.

I'm 27, btw...

Back
Top Bottom