Zoom BB II coming to Nike iD

eek.gif
eek.gif
reebok's id'ing is amazing
im hesitating to cop because i dont really like the Q3 much, but if they put out the AI XI id easily cop multiple pairs

Originally Posted by cbpresent

So I finally tried a pair of IIs on and they were some of the most uncomfortable basketball kicks I've ever tried on. The toe box is SO STIFF. It almost felt like the had paper stuck in the toe.
Really? I have a totally opposite reastion. I tried them on today and they were one fo the most comofrtable shoes I've tried on out of the box so Isnatched up the all black pair with the F&F discount.

I know this maybe the wrong place to discuss these but I think the BB I's was a way for Nike to test the waters on these shoes becuase the I's were notreadily available in many retail stores while the II's are practically everywhere in my area. I think with the I's success, they decided to makeII's more readily available and so far decent colorways available to the public. Just a thought.

^^for me, the BB I's were everywhere and all of the places did not get the BB II.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by cbpresent

So I finally tried a pair of IIs on and they were some of the most uncomfortable basketball kicks I've ever tried on. The toe box is SO STIFF. It almost felt like the had paper stuck in the toe.
Really? I have a totally opposite reastion. I tried them on today and they were one fo the most comofrtable shoes I've tried on out of the box so I snatched up the all black pair with the F&F discount.

I know this maybe the wrong place to discuss these but I think the BB I's was a way for Nike to test the waters on these shoes becuase the I's were not readily available in many retail stores while the II's are practically everywhere in my area. I think with the I's success, they decided to make II's more readily available and so far decent colorways available to the public. Just a thought.

Same here I just planning on picking up some J shorts, socks, and another pair of zoom flight 95 but I decided to try on the blk/wht BB II and my firstthought was WOW! So I ended up picking up the BB II as well. Now I'm trying to decide what colorway to ID w/ my daughters name.

The Real Story on the IIs and I's for that matter. Retailers bought into the Colorways HEAVILY on the BB I's because of the colors shopped to them. Butthose same colors didn't do so well at Retail, as Lifestyle colors were moreso poo poo.

So those same retailers didn't buy into the BB IIs as much, and bought into the Windmills moreso. Which is why the IDs were the II's instead of theI's, because Nike has to make most of the money from these now.

I also think the II's are alot stiffer out of the box than the I's and I've heard that from everyone I have played with who's worn them, butthey like them on the 2nd or 3rd wearing, where WE ALL liked the I's on the first wearing, as the response was amazing right away, and the funny part isthey use the exact same tooling. (Sole)

Back
Top Bottom