Zoom BB II coming to Nike iD

^ That's what I'm thinking...that the black/white base is patent too.

That BG photoshop BP did is the closest thing I like...but I was dead set on a black/silver/purple variation.
smh.gif

Rbk Custom

Yeeesh....check out Rbk Custom...it's DISGUSTING how much freedom they give you compared to ID.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

been doing this for like 20 minutes and already got 3 solid colorways...

the grey midsole is killing them though.

I'm glad they're up, but they REALLY need to add more base colors. Black and white? Come on now! Also, how are they going to add 3 colors (pink,crimson, purple) to just the laces option? I'm pretty disappointed. I really wanted to cop a pair and I refuse to unless they add more colors.

the grey midsole is killing them though.
Basically. I knew I wasn't the only one thinking that.

Yeeesh....check out Rbk Custom...it's DISGUSTING how much freedom they give you compared to ID.
Yeah that stuff is crazy and I rarely give these out but it is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
worthy. I might even cop a pair of the Iverson for 110.

I was looking forward to getting some, but eh... I would like to see more base color options. At least gray if nothing else. Are the BB 1's still going tobe added or was that just a rumor? I haven't really been keeping up with that.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

^ That's what I'm thinking...that the black/white base is patent too.

That BG photoshop BP did is the closest thing I like...but I was dead set on a black/silver/purple variation.
smh.gif

Rbk Custom

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Forget the Zoom BB II's. I might roll with a pair of Question 3's
eek.gif

Price sucks. Color options and placement sucks. I mean, if the midsole HAS to be grey, then you should be able to make some other part of the shoe grey. Butthat's just me...

I am soooo completely disappointed. Seriously.. Have I mentioned how disappointed I am with the Options?

It's like there's an intentional purpose to tick us off.....lol

Originally Posted by PO2345

Ehh....Nike always drops the ball with these.... PO

agreed.
there have been many of the ID shoes that I wanted to ID, but didnt due to the limited options.

its used to be around $10-15 more than msrp for NikeID products, but Nike has been overcharging as of late. Now its more like $20 more and $25 for the BB2. Ifyou think about it, you're paying 25% more money and waiting about a month to get a shoe with very limited customizing options and its worse quality thanthe actual released versions.

Am I missing something, or does Nike somehow profit from limiting its color and material options? Seems like they'd get a lot more people buying theirshoes if they gave you more options, like Reebok. Man, they really screwed this up.

I think Nike is just testing the waters first for the Zoom BB II. If it sells well, maybe they will add more options like they did with other ID models.

Back
Top Bottom