• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
So in order to help a local sneaker head out him and his reseller crew bought up all the pairs around you, preventing you from grabbing it for retail? Conrgats on the good deal but the dude doesn't sound like he was really helping you out. It sounds like he needed some quick cash.
well the way i look at it is this, I live in NYC and there are cats EVERYWHERE that buys sneakers to resell that probably don't know **** or give a **** about the sneaker and the community. If this guy and his reseller crew didn't buy up most of the pairs (probably thru hookups or better bot services) then the next NYC reseller cat would've scooped it up. There are PLENTY of nyc resellers asking the same near prices as ebay prices. For example, kix kings and uptownz if you NYC heads are familar with, scooped up a crap load of preludes and reselling each at at least $450 and won't take $449 for an answer. But this dude and his reseller crew local to me picked up a bunch of pairs and sold all of them at $400 or slightly below if you politely negotiate, so basically this crew (not that i'm promoting or giving credit to resellers) picked up pairs and sold them BELOW the market asking value. To add to the fact that he lowered the price down $100+ simply because I was a fellow sneakerhead living in the same town, thats helping out if you ask me regardless if you're a no good reseller.

NYC is a hard market, I will give you that. There are plenty of resellers that don't charge rape, and are in it to support their own love of sneakers. I just cringe every time I hear of "reseller crews"

lol you and me both. What's worst than 1 reseller in front on the same line as you and cops your size? 5 resellers in front of you that cops ALL the sizes.

i rarely ever find any resellers that don't charge rape prices, but it was because of the resellers getting so ridiculously out of hand that i stepped away for a while and from jordans and SB's and stuff. Started again and started buying kobes since the 4th model, now with the WTK last year and the prelude packs this year, i'm damn near ready to walk away again. I honestly didn't think any kobes before these were THAT hard to get, i got the 4th ring, carpe diems, POP IV's easily. I bought Dark Knights V's with ease, got the chaos with a FTL coupon 2 weeks after release, passed on Bruce Lees, picked up Big Stage aways on KB24 manually, walked into HoH Harlem and picked up the Big Stage homes. Every 6's were easy to get with the exception of the barcelonas, even the grinches could've been had. the 7's were easy too, can still find Galaxy's not more than $100 over retail. End rant. 

Last edited:
I just bought a pair of P1's in 9.5 for 600 shipped, its way over retail but I'm super pumped about them. Now I have 2 pairs on ice.

Last edited:
prelude 1 price are outrageous right now.

i feel good about paying less than 6 for mine 
ohwell.gif

how the hell do you get $1k on CNY 
sick.gif
... dam either you're really young or your folks are loaded.. LOL i've noticed i get less money from my relatives as i got older... only rake in about 3-400 if im lucky nowadays
roll.gif
And if you get any older, you'll be the one shelling out the money to the kids.  
tongue.gif

They fit TTS to me and im Flatfooted..base on what I read from others its TTS...

I've been hearing everything about the sizing of the III's. Heard its TTS, heard it fits half a size big, heard it fits half a size small. At this point I don't even know what size to look for. I have wide and flat feet and I normally size up.5 on all my Kobe's so far.

Last edited:
I've been hearing everything about the sizing of the III's. Heard its TTS, heard it fits half a size big, heard it fits half a size small. At this point I don't even know what size to look for. I have wide and flat feet and I normally size up.5 on all my Kobe's so far.
I told this to someone else...

Im flatfooted as well...Prelude 4s thru 8 size 10 fits me...

Prelude 3 fits little big on me...so the size 9.5 i have fits perfect even thought im flatfooted. 

Anyone know who this dipstick uptownz181 on ebay is? he tried to lowball me for my Prelude 1s. I responded back with a a price 10% then I was asking. He then adds $30 more to his offer but has to get approval from his mom because she is the one buying them. Dude has photo after photo of limited releases 2-8 pairs but tries to BS me like he is a kid. 
mean.gif

Anyone know who this dipstick uptownz181 on ebay is? he tried to lowball me for my Prelude 1s. I responded back with a a price 10% then I was asking. He then adds $30 more to his offer but has to get approval from his mom because she is the one buying them. Dude has photo after photo of limited releases 2-8 pairs but tries to BS me like he is a kid. 
mean.gif
lmao

lol...I remember messaging that uptown guy for one of the Preludes, but he wouldn't budge at all on his price so I moved on. Funny how he's trying to lowball other people for things he wants now.

mean.gif
Well he's from the Wash Heights according to that Screen name. But sounds like a typical sneakerhead with Mommy covering his tab.

My guess is he was either going to list it right away for a grand, or hold on to it and sell for more later like he did with his pairs of the Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG.

Back
Top Bottom