Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
^
laugh.gif
it's like u got a y2 with all them low balls and everything
I love when people agree to a price and then claim "I only have $204.37 in my paypal is that ok?" like most people don't have a credit, debit, or bank account linked to their paypal and they can only pay the random number they gave you. 

It seems like they were testing the waters with the Kobe Preludes...If they decide to markup the LeBron Preludes, I wouldnt be surprised...
The debate with the Kobe vs Lebron Resume can go on forever but I think its TOO soon for a Lebron Prelude.

Why would it be too early??? Plenty of models for a 3 month run...

AZG- The King is Born/ROTY
2-Chosen One
3-Three Time All Star
4-Finals Sweep
5-Scoring Title/Gold Medal
6-MVP
7-Home is Where the Hate is.../The Decision
8-King's New Throne
9-King is Crowned/MVP3
10-Watch the Throne/MVP4
11-The Final Act/MVP5

Which will lead into the Lebron 12 in a Cavs colorway nicknamed "King's Return"...LMAO! And you can only get a link for the shoes with the purchase of a new Samsung Galaxy Device...

Last edited:
I love when people agree to a price and then claim "I only have $204.37 in my paypal is that ok?" like most people don't have a credit, debit, or bank account linked to their paypal and they can only pay the random number they gave you. 
I haven't had that happen to me. A few times ppl have asked me to buy something and say I'll pay next week or whatever though. I tell em straight up I ain't holding nothing but if the items still available I'll sell it to you then. Those ppl never wind up paying :lol:

Why would it be too early??? Plenty of models for a 3 month run...

AZG- The King is Born/ROTY
2-Chosen One
3-Three Time All Star
4-Finals Sweep
5-Scoring Title/Gold Medal
6-MVP
7-Home is Where the Hate is.../The Decision
8-King's New Throne
9-King is Crowned/MVP3
10-Watch the Throne/MVP4
11-The Final Act/MVP5

Which will lead into the Lebron 12 in a Cavs colorway nicknamed "King's Return"...LMAO! And you can only get a link for the shoes with the purchase of a new Samsung Galaxy Device...
Im not buying into the LeBron series...never did, never will....

Just give me the Kobe Gumbos (ASG) 9s and ill be happy...

I haven't had that happen to me. A few times ppl have asked me to buy something and say I'll pay next week or whatever though. I tell em straight up I ain't holding nothing but if the items still available I'll sell it to you then. Those ppl never wind up paying
laugh.gif
21Mercer Preorders? $500 Pythons? lmao....I guess your one of the 21Mercer groupies...

Sorry bro nothing againest you...but I just dislike 21Mercer and everything associated with them...

and $2K for the Prelude 1s, worn once? WTF? lmao

Last edited:
21Mercer Preorders? $500 Pythons? lmao....I guess your one of the 21Mercer groupies...
Sorry bro nothing againest you...but I just dislike 21Mercer and everything associated with them...

and $2K for the Prelude 1s, worn once? WTF? lmao
I work with my prices a little

Whoever uptownz181 is they are on Nike Talk, they just messaged me my screen name here in reply to "say hi to uptownz". What a ******g tool, I'm glad I sold to an honest buyer instead. I can't stand morons who think they are smarter then every one else. Talk about whats wrong with the culture these days, make up any story you can to buy shoes cheap so you can sell for more. I know your reading this uptownz, but since you get all the limited release you shouldn't have a problem getting those Prelude 1's you wanted.

They are now blocked from my phone and my ebay account. Watch out guys we have a real snake-in-the-grass here who will lie and use subterfuge to get what they want. 

Last edited:
nah I doubt RSVP services will win 20 out of 20. Maybe 10 if you're lucky... the RSVP system is quite disgusting, really hope they change it already..

so thats where all the preludes went, to display cases in every HoH and NikeTown and charitys, raffles, auctions, and contests.

Back
Top Bottom