• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Yeah I find it pretty lame Kobe and Vanessa have to hold a charity auction for shoes like this. What's the max it'll pull in, 10k only because it's a charity auction. I'm pretty sure Kobe could spare 10k from his pocket for charity. Then have the pack sold for retail to someone that actually wants em....

kobe won't take a paycut to get better teammates or help his team out with the salary/luxury cap. 10k out of his pocket is out of the question 
laugh.gif

kobe won't take a paycut to get better teammates or help his team out with the salary/luxury cap. 10k out of his pocket is out of the question 
laugh.gif
Technically going down to 24.5 mill a year was a pay cut, and it wasn't even a negotiation that's just what they offered him and he said ok haha

Lakers owners/mgmnt f'd that up. They gave him that money out if some false sense of loyalty. You think the Yankees would give Jetter close to max money at end of his career? Or Peyton/T Brady?
If Dr Buss were still around that payout would have never happened!
Enjoy your .500 squad Laker fans cuz that's what you're stick with for then next 2-4 years.

Why do people talk about Kobe's contract like he said f*** the team I want my money, that's what the Lakers offered him and he accepted. What is he gonna say, sorry you're giving me way too much money? And he went from 30M to 24M, that's a 20% pay cut. 

laugh.gif
Technically going down to 24.5 mill a year was a pay cut, and it wasn't even a negotiation that's just what they offered him and he said ok haha
Jim Buss is trying to overcompensate.  Everyone knows his sister is a better fit for the Lakers' front office than he is.  And he sure as hell didn't want to lose Howard and Bryant on his watch.

I do though
 Im sure you do homie... I just thought it was funny line.. I say if someone buys any shoe for 2K make your money!!!!... I hope at least you offer free shipping 
laugh.gif

I need those PVs what you got for me 

I do though
i think what is funny is that your prices is ridiculously over even the ridiculous market value,and willing to work "a little" on the price is still pretty crazy for the price.

On another note, my VI's were delivered today. Get off work at 11pm so I can't see them until then. 

Im sure you do homie... I just thought it was funny line.. I say if someone buys any shoe for 2K make your money!!!!... I hope at least you offer free shipping :lol:  

I need those PVs what you got for me 

i think what is funny is that your prices is ridiculously over even the ridiculous market value,and willing to work "a little" on the price is still pretty crazy for the price.

On another note, my VI's were delivered today. Get off work at 11pm so I can't see them until then. 
Im not anxious to sell them. If someone really wants it they can pay, otherwise I'm keeping. If I buy a shoe to sell I offer reasonable prices

Ok price 3s ain't going for that much. Some guy got a pair for $280 recently

Last edited:
That is EXACTLY why dudes are on drugs thinking they can get 5-6k for a complete pack.

Last I checked, you get a package deal for purchasing multiple pairs... You can piece by piece buy the whole pack for cheaper than dudes trying to sell the whole pack.

Nice pick up btw Will.

Last edited:
Ok price 3s ain't going for that much. Some guy got a pair for $280 recently
One person...

I'm personally not the biggest fan of the 3s, but $355 shipped for a 10.5 sounds good to me. I doubt you'd find a better deal.

Back
Top Bottom