Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

One person...

I'm personally not the biggest fan of the 3s, but $355 shipped for a 10.5 sounds good to me. I doubt you'd find a better deal.
been seeing $300 here locally & im in Kobefornia.. seems like 3s are still disliked by many

Last edited:
That 355 is a little better than average no matter the 280 steal a little while ago.

My man sdubl with the 'complete pack pricing ' diss :lol: :smokin

been seeing $300 here locally & im in Kobefornia.. seems like 3s are still disliked by many
Where I am in FL there aren't any Preludes on local CLs or facebook groups for less than $400+ in legit mens sizes. If I actually found one of the Preludes I liked in my size for $355 it'd be a done deal.

Last edited:
I'd say if you can get the IIIs for somewhere in the low 300s, you're already doing pretty well. Deals under 300 might pop up randomly if you're lucky, but I wouldn't say that's the norm. It also really depends on your size. I've seen a couple guys get really great deals, but they were a sz 8 or something like that.

I wouldn't wait too too long to get shoes in this pack though. I know some guys are hoping prices will dip even lower before trying to scoop, but eventually the well will start to run dry on reasonable/negotiable sellers, leaving just the guys who can afford to sit on their pairs at high prices. With the ASG shoes coming up, you might find some deals from people trying to sell Preludes to have money for the ASGs, but with the #'s this pack was released in, I'd generally try to jump on a good deal sooner than later.

Last edited:
I'd say if you can get the IIIs for somewhere in the low 300s, you're already doing pretty well. Deals under 300 might pop up randomly if you're lucky, but I wouldn't say that's the norm. It also really depends on your size. I've seen a couple guys get really great deals, but they were a sz 8 or something like that.

I wouldn't wait too too long to get shoes in this pack though. I know some guys are hoping prices will dip even lower before trying to scoop, but eventually the well will start to run dry on reasonable/negotiable sellers, leaving just the guys who can afford to sit on their pairs at high prices. With the ASG shoes coming up, you might find some deals from people trying to sell Preludes to have money for the ASGs, but with the #'s this pack was released in, I'd generally try to jump on a good deal sooner than later.
exactly, i know people already putting their preludes up for sale to get some of the Gumbo pack and BHM pack. Not to mention the masterpiece being priced so high, some people are wanting to double up so they're putting up the preludes up for sale. Buy 1 pair of preludes at retail and sell it to get 2 pairs of masterpieces, sounds good to me but i wouldn't let go of any of my preludes. But the market will eventually dry up because weather is getting nice and people are gonna start un-DS them like i will, then you will start seeing VVVVVVVNDS pairs up on the market 
laugh.gif

As for the 3's dmxgod, you got a FAIR price. I wouldn't say you walked away with a steal or anything, but $350 pops up once and a while. I can find the 3's in my size below $350, and because of the dislike for them, I'm making them my last prelude pickup because it doesn't seem that hard for them. My next pickup is the V's if I ever find it for under $500. So far I've been working the pack backwards, 8's, 7's, 6's, are copped. 

Here's my entry for the contest (I'm not an artist in anyway, was bored and decided to draw on the evolution lol) please be easy on me lol, but indeed there were some really good entries some good graphic work, I seen a few id probably even pay money for...lol
Dude.  Probably one of the best ones I've seen so far.  Hope you win!

As I sit here looking down at my P7. I like the art on it. It felt tight the day I first wore them at home, but they really loosened up as I wore them to work and walked around. Glad I got something to look at instead of my phone or the door of my bathroom stall.

That's probably my fav. The 4th one, he was blowing NikeLA making sure they got his entry lol people got real creative, dope

After looking at the poll it was kinda expected that the 2s and 3s were going to be the least liked lol. I voted for the 5s because I was always a huge fan of the 5s. I owned pairs of the originals 1s, 4s, 5s, 7s, and 8s but the 5s were the shoes that got me really interested in the line. The idea and design behind the 5s were top notch and the GITD and the fact kobe wore the 5s to win his 5th ring against the rival celtics is a bonus

me as well. my first ever kobes were the Chaos V's. I walked into a footaction 2 weeks after release and i saw them sitting there and I happen to have a bday coupon for $25 off. After that, i started picking up other kobe models

Wasn't planning on selling my 1s but got offered 900 on em, debating the sale or not.
If you like em, don't do it. I've made the mistake of selling shoes for good $$, then when I regret it, I wasn't willing to spend market price later down the line.

Back
Top Bottom