Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
mean.gif
 2 posts and you come in here with that stuff, SMH, power to him if he has the money to pay for those and he's buying what he likes, no need to blast him

LOL. I miss ezboard days when it'd take a month be approved as a member.

*just saw was a new member posted.

If there's a restock, maybe there will be one all star weekend.

I'm sure that was directed to me lol. People have the nerve to talk about other people's life without knowing :rofl:

didnt even notice his username before
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Looks like your the one not gettin Pu**y wasting your time making accounts to do this ****

Last edited:
I had to post this video. This day is pretty special for me. He's without a doubt my favorite player of all time. Back when he got hurt, part of me knew he would without a doubt be back. But the other part of me had doubt considering an achilles injury is extremely serious. Fast forward 6+ months. And he's back. Fresh off a 2 year extension, I'm happy to say he will end his career the way he wants to. And I get to watch it. 

usually I wouldn't but for whatever reason I couldn't resist

and you know what they say s dubl, you know you made it once you got haters
I feel you FAM :lol:

On a different note, I'm thinking that if I can get a hold of the whole pack I just might retire because this whole shoe hobby is getting too overwhelming :smh:

Cmon don't burst our bubble lol

The prices will not rise lol. Especially since the homie derozan is showing up in LA.

Dont fall for the hype, dont bite the bullet on these prices

As dj klark kent said, until we resist the urge to spend and support the resellers, is when the "game" will go back to what it once was.

Back
Top Bottom