• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I got called by BK earlier today, but they didn't have my 10 so had to go with an 11. Don't like having to run around looking for my size but grateful I was lucky enough to get picked.
it is what it is. If these 12s are really small I might have to resort to selling, cuz anyone with a 13 won't give it up for a 12. Anyways I'll see. If they run big or even tts I should be ok now, or when I lose weight

these were the shoes that made me like kobes
happy.gif

congrats to those who won the prelude 3, didn't like them and the gamma line killed it even more for me therefore i just passed but see you guys for the 4-8 hopefully i get lucky again

^IIIs run TTS for me. For reference, I've gone TTS for every Kobe to date. I would also be ok going 0.5 down on the Is or 0.5 up on the IVs/VIIs.

Last edited:
^IIIs run TTS for me. For reference, I've gone TTS for every Kobe to date. I would also be ok going 0.5 down on the Is or 0.5 up on the IVs/VIIs.
I don't mind a tiny bit tight in the toe box but if it's too tight then it's a problem. A 12 in sb dunk lows is too small while a 12 in ajvis are good money. I'll see Saturday when I cop

They probably went fast or he was trying to build up his hype and followers like you guys said. He did sell the wtks for $350 I know that's like retail compared to eBay but he hardly ever does that much. Wish I could. 1s are sick my 2nd favorite after 6s. I'm feeling all but the 5s,8s are kind of ok to me.

Them ivs are going to be a problem! :smokin . If I get em I'll happily lose the rest of the raffles :lol: . Although if I win I'll pick em up too, others aren't bad

I don't really like the colorways they chose for the prelude pack. I think Nike should have made them more simple since it will probably be the last release of these sneakers(Not sure of this is the last release or not). Even if these are not release I feel that for the preludes they should have released basic colorways, the favorite colorway of the 1-8, or original colorways(meaning the first colorway to come out for the Kobe 1-8) of each sneaker. I must admit the Kobe 2 preludes are not bad. This is just my opinion. SORRY FOR WRITING A BOOK. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @LISLANDKICKS  TO SHOP SNEAKERS, ENTER GIVEAWAYS ,RAFFLES AND TO KEEP UP WITH THE SNEAKER NEWS.

I don't really like the colorways they chose for the prelude pack. I think Nike should have made them more simple since it will probably be the last release of these sneakers(Not sure of this is the last release or not). Even if these are not release I feel that for the preludes they should have released basic colorways, the favorite colorway of the 1-8, or original colorways(meaning the first colorway to come out for the Kobe 1-8) of each sneaker. I must admit the Kobe 2 preludes are not bad. This is just my opinion. SORRY FOR WRITING A BOOK. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @LISLANDKICKS  TO SHOP SNEAKERS, ENTER GIVEAWAYS ,RAFFLES AND TO KEEP UP WITH THE SNEAKER NEWS.
prelude 2s are dope

Back
Top Bottom