• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
This morning went as expected. I had a feeling when I won the raffle for the II that it would wind up being the only pair I got :lol: :smh:

Now I need to decide what to do with them

I doubt that, most people going after preludes are long time fans of his shoes, yeah there are some beasts and resellers mixed in there. But at $200 a pop not sure if they would move them all, especially because the hype would die down a little because they wouldn't have that limited tag
no, they still slap limited tag on them and produced it more than enough for people and still will sell out

THE ONLY OTHER PRELUDE SHOE I WANTED BESIDES THE 1'S AND 3'S. LANDED IN MY CART IMMEDIATELY AND WAS CHECKED OUT BY 8:02 :pimp:

View media item 726517
Damn man that tax :x  Glad I live in PA where shoes are tax free

LOVED MY SHOE COPPING DAYS WHEN I WAS LIVING IN PITTSBURGH. NO TAX ON CLOTHING AND SHOES :pimp:

Damn man that tax :x  Glad I live in PA where shoes are tax free
Almost 50 dollars shipping and tax for a 200dollars shoes!?????

I'LL HAVE TO FIND SOME WAY TO COPE.

THE ONLY OTHER PRELUDE SHOE I WANTED BESIDES THE 1'S AND 3'S. LANDED IN MY CART IMMEDIATELY AND WAS CHECKED OUT BY 8:02 :pimp:

View media item 726517

No wonder you didn't take size 10.5's orders on these. Dude ain't stupid. lol Glad you copped memph.

:lol:

Welp I slept in for the raffle at blends...im probably 0-12 in raffles so not a fan of doing that route.

Welp I slept in for the raffle at blends...im probably 0-12 in raffles so not a fan of doing that route.
Have you seen the lines at their raffles? It's the fairest way, but I'm not bout that claustrophobic feeling with a bunch of dudes who only reason for living is sneakers.

thanks man.. congrats on the NDC pickup! i'm never successful on there!

With the Dark Knights in the background...NICE!!! So mad at myself for getting rid of those...I had Dark Knight, 5 Rings, Chaos, Ace's, and Duke's...and now...I'll just have these once I get off of work and head over to Beverly Center...at least I got these...I only wanted the IV and V

had to pay reseller price 880$ shipped for both iv and v size 13 couldnt live without em 

^^it was you >:

All I need is these Vs and I'll leave this pack alone after that. Please sneaker gods!!! :lol: :\

Last edited:
^^it was you
mad.gif

All I need is these Vs and I'll leave this pack alone after that. Please sneaker gods!!!
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
sorry bro that package deal was the best i could find since i wanted both of em and the guy was located in europe so i had to pay less shipping than purchasing from overseas . good luck finding a pair ! 

any1 else feels like the VIs would look better with red laces that match the insole colour ? 

Last edited:
^^it was you >:

All I need is these Vs and I'll leave this pack alone after that. Please sneaker gods!!! :lol: :\
sorry bro that package deal was the best i could find since i wanted both of em and the guy was located in europe so i had to pay less shipping than purchasing from overseas . good luck finding a pair ! 

any1 else feels like the VIs would look better with red laces that match the insole colour ? 
all good man. More than I wanted to pay anyway. Congrats on the pick up.

Got the 4s for 420 and the 5s for 350...leaves a bad taste but still a "decent" deal. Thank god the 7s are the only ones left I want

Back
Top Bottom