• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
DS well ok that is the lowest best price I've heard of. I had my VNDS P1s listed at reserve $500. They were tried on and worn too walk around the store by an employee who decided not too buy after all. They're was another p1 VNDS listed on eBay also at the same time as mine and his was worn a lot more and he wanted $679. Krazy.

hey, I have a prelude set I need to let go of. I bought most of them all at resale price too when they were hyped up. I was wondering what NT thinks is a fair price to let go of a set 1-8 prelude all in 9.5? I probably won't even break even from what I paid, but need the cash for something that came up.

Last edited:

hey, I have a prelude set I need to let go of. I bought most of them all at resale price too when they were hyped up. I was wondering what NT thinks is a fair price to let go of a set 1-8 prelude all in 9.5? I probably won't even break even from what I paid, but need the cash for something that came up.
I don't think there's many people looking to buy the whole pack, you're probably better off breaking them up and selling individually 

Did yall see the news on store.kobebryant.com ?

When does that site put up stock? I been dying for a pair of P1

i had 5s but sold em, im not even gonna try to go after the 1,4,5,6 on there, ill go after the 7 and 3 lol the least hyped ones

A boutique in Cali called Millennium Shoes just put up a restock for Prelude 3's about an hour or two ago on their IG via Email order.  Men's 8.5-12 were available I think. They're long gone though. But maybe this is a sign of things to come? Maybe other places will reup? Here was the link for proof.

Sure wish i had a chance at some of these 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom