Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I'm not getting anything right now until i see all the uppers. Might get the Graffitis coming out next week then wait until the last week of the 8 iD before they remove it. Unless pics of the 9 leak then I'll save it for the 9 iD.

does anybody have an idea of when they will take down the 8 on ID? Like when was the 7 taken down last year? I want to make another pair of the one's I just made, really want to have another pair on ice for the future because once this ID goes away I can never get them again and I love my design

I want to say Thanskgiving the latest but really depends when the first drop of the 9 is to know for sure. Follow @nikestore as they will give a heads up. I think they send emails out too.

Last edited:
What's up everyone, brand new to the forum but I just wanted y'alls opinion on some minor things here. I am really wanting to go for these pink graffs, I am being really indecisive with small things though..

I am thinking about changing to a black swoosh and/or white laces. Thanks for any opinions.

What's up everyone, brand new to the forum but I just wanted y'alls opinion on some minor things here. I am really wanting to go for these pink graffs, I am being really indecisive with small things though..

I am thinking about changing to a black swoosh and/or white laces. Thanks for any opinions.
clean, i think the white swoosh will look a lot better than the black swoosh would on this upper

ghetto photoshop... but I thought it might help me get a better idea of the final product...(not so much haha)  I cant decide , white heel cup or purple?  or purple or white midsole?  any suggestions?  Im thinking of doing volt laces, and if i dont like it ill swap it to regular white ones with extras I have.

just checked tracking on my ID's, scheduled delivery changed from Wednesday 8/14 to Friday 8/16.  
mean.gif

just checked tracking on my ID's, scheduled delivery changed from Wednesday 8/14 to Friday 8/16.  
mean.gif

Usually when tracking IDs, the estimated delivery date will change by two days and then will eventually change back to the original earlier delivery date :smile:

Usually when tracking IDs, the estimated delivery date will change by two days and then will eventually change back to the original earlier delivery date
smile.gif
yay!  lol thats good to know.  the first 8's i ID'd just showed up at my house, i never got a tracking. i got the almost finished email and then they showed up like 3 days later LOL. so i didnt go through this last time

Last edited:
man i want to id a pair so bad!! i just don't want to id pair that's gonna be like the homes and then have them drop.... im just waiting till the end !! somegreat looking id's out there the white upper on the blue corral option is real close to bein a solid upper

Imagine they make the solid upper option available, but they make it mandatory to pair it with that PP zig zag midsole pattern..
sick.gif

Here's my last ID for awhile. Kobe 8 Home with double yellow midsole. I know some were wondering how this would turn out.

View media item 525903
You got anymore pictures you can post of those? I got those exact ones in my cart ready to go except my heel clip is white. But just tryna see the same colored midsole and outsole from some different angles. But they look good to me.

i know ppl mentioned this before, but if you guys haven't played with the KD ID options...they have much better options than kobe ID....even a glow in the dark midsole....damn I wish kobe ID had them.  These kobe 8s are too dope of a shoe, just wish nike would give us more to choose from.

ghetto photoshop... but I thought it might help me get a better idea of the final product...(not so much haha)  I cant decide , white heel cup or purple?  or purple or white midsole?  any suggestions?  Im thinking of doing volt laces, and if i dont like it ill swap it to regular white ones with extras I have.
These are the ones im doing

that upper is so nice though

but heres some other pics

to help you see what can happen in real life

Last edited:
thanks for pics!  I actually looked through the entire ID thread pictures to try to imagine how it would turn out.  the upper seems dull in some pics, on nike site the colors pop so much, but i know its not going to be like that when they actually arrive.  Please post pics when you receive yours!

Back
Top Bottom