Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

How long after you receive the shipping notification from Nike do you receive the actual pair? I can't even access track status because for some reason it doesn't load.

I got an email from Nike on May 4th saying that the shoes were shipped 4/29/2013
-I placed my order on April 9th.

Thank you

That's weird that you cant track it. It took like 4 days after I got the shipping email to receive

That's weird that you cant track it. It took like 4 days after I got the shipping email to receive
How long after you receive the shipping notification from Nike do you receive the actual pair? I can't even access track status because for some reason it doesn't load.

I got an email from Nike on May 4th saying that the shoes were shipped 4/29/2013
-I placed my order on April 9th.

Thank you
Remember Nike doesn't send our Nike ID's by itself, they sent it in a big batch to save on time and $ for other ID's shipping out :smile: You can usually tracking after a couple of days.

Remember Nike doesn't send our Nike ID's by itself, they sent it in a big batch to save on time and $ for other ID's shipping out :smile: You can usually tracking after a couple of days.

Thank you for replying. It's weird to me but hopefully they will arrive soon.

nikeid

nikeid

Do you guys like either of these? if yes which one?
deciding if i should do it or try somthing else, any advice or comments would be appreciated
Thanks!

Here are my colorway options, will be getting outdoor sole. It's a tie between the GSW and Jokers. Help me choose.

It is really hard to pick one. Everyday my mind changes which one or two I'm gonna order. It doesn't help that I'm playing around with it every chance I get. :smh:
Here's another to make the decision harder. |I
View media item 400752

Last edited:
It is really hard to pick one. Everyday my mind changes which one or two I'm gonna order. It doesn't help that I'm playing around with it every chance I get.
mean.gif

Here's another to make the decision harder.
tired.gif
these are nice! however, i was wondering how the yellow midsole on yellow outsole will look like in real. has anyone tried it? was considering such combination before but concerned that it might turn out to look like one big chunky outsole. the GR kobe 8s usually have different tone of yellows like on the sulfurs.

i just hope the bobcats take the name and colors over. that's what inspired those, that purple jersey they wore from the 90s. wish i still had my larry johnson.

Got my IDs 6 days earlier than expected... No tracking or anything. Just showed up. Only got order conf, and started email. Nothing else.

Showed up as I was walking out the door running late for work, so no pics until tomorrow. Sorry guys :tongue:

i just hope the bobcats take the name and colors over. that's what inspired those, that purple jersey they wore from the 90s. wish i still had my larry johnson.
I've still got my Larry Johnson champion jersey... but it's a kids size small 
laugh.gif

its crazy how a new upper option can drive me crazy, I keep going to nikeid everyday at least once just to mess around with the shoes lol

NikeID for Kobe 8's are a helluva drug! (Rick James from the Dave Chapelle show) I'm with ya LA KB24! Still can't decide which one to order. Wish I had the 10, 15 or 20% off code then I wouldn't hesitate so much. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom