Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Shoot they should (if they want to make more money) at least make it an option. For 5-10 dollars give us an extra pair of any color. They already make plenty of dough off the shoes itself.

View media item 576187

View media item 576191
View media item 576225What orange did you guys use for the liner? Whichever I chose seemed really bright. May redo. Idk how it turned out with grey laces, pretty sure I chose white.

View media item 576196Wish I went with a black midsole with white speckles. Guess I can fix them with Angelus.

I've got two more for bases for customs and 2 more on the way. One of which is an Olympic colorway which I'll now need to redo too. Now that I've got to reorder the Kobeezys, may do a pitviper version and a couple more. I'll try to get on feet pics if requested.

I really hope that the uppers on the blue corral looks more white than platinum. I guessill find out when I see them. In some pics they look more white in others they look more platinum

Man i wish i wuz good at doin those "customs" on shoes...smh....cuz i wuz thinkn the "Black/Grey PP" would make a perfect canvas to make a pair of "Amnesties"...dontchya think?....the tongue would be the only thing outta wack but......i wunder how hard it would be to do that?....hmmm?....maybe i should pick up another pair of those "black PPs" and give it a shot?...lol..I REALLY WANT THOSE "AMNESTIES" so bad it hurts....lol

Ordered 8/25 got the finishing touches email yesterday, I'm super antsy to say the least

im stuck... in choosing between black/grey options either the pit viper upper or grafitti upper... hate the fact that nike doesnt show us finished products at the release of Nike ID uppers 
mean.gif

I really hope that the uppers on the blue corral looks more white than platinum. I guessill find out when I see them. In some pics they look more white in others they look more platinum
I think you will be pleased.  I was worried and it's a lot lighter-colored in person -- very happy with my plat pair and debating making another 

im stuck... in choosing between black/grey options either the pit viper upper or grafitti upper... hate the fact that nike doesnt show us finished products at the release of Nike ID uppers 
mean.gif

what designs are you working on? by the way your kobeezys are dope as hell but I kinda like the brighter orange on that other guys pair, I know its different but I thought it looked good

Damn, wish I woulda made a chaos pair when the xmas pattern was up.

It might look alright with the blue coral purple upper, but that xmas purple was nice...

Back
Top Bottom