Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I used grey midsole, knowing the outsole is thin and it's translucent I hope it comes out like the rendering and I'll be happy. Now got me anxious to receive them.

if i chose yellow is it more like a gold color. looked through all the images on everyones ID and it looks like the yellow is more gold then yellow.

Really tempted to make 1 more ID before they take them out... black Yeezy CW probably, what upper would you guys use?

I am hoping to make an Achilles pair, but have a quick question.

What is the best chroma color to choose? I like the Blue/Black, but the Purple/Grey is nice too.

Not sure which to get.

:\

Just ordered these. I've been looking for a simple Navy based shoe and couldn't find anything that I liked, so I figured why not make an 8 iD since they're nearing the end of the line. I'm assuming (and hoping) they come with Lunar insoles? Now the 4 week wait begins :frown: :lol:.

View media item 743452
View media item 743458

Last edited:
yeah they come with lunar, every ID gets the same lime greenish looking lunar insert, very comforatable though

^ Awesome. The Lunar insoles are way better than the Zoom ones that are in the Area 72s imo so I would've been a little disappointed if they came with that.

Last edited:
believe it or not a lot of people prefer the zoom, now I prefer the lunarlon because I only use these for casual use and I love the lunar except after like 20 wears it does start to lose its cushioning and bottoms out

the only zoom in the 8 I have is superheroes and I still haven't unDSd those so I still need to try the zoom out

regardless I love this shoe def my favorite of the year

I was literally just making up a blue based shoe as well but can't decide between sold or coral snake upper

The one guy that made that custom orange pair out of his pink ones, they look like those all orange 6s, I wanna do that with nikeID but on screen the orange is looking mighty dark. Has anyone used the orange as an upper yet.

For reference this is his custom compared to the 6:
View media item 743476

^ I think he painted the upper himself but I'm not sure.
Yeah he did, I said he made them orange out of his pink pair that he ordered but didn't like so that May have contributed to his orange looking the right way next to the 6.

I mean I guess i could always just do it and if I don't like it return it but there's no making another because by the time I receive the pair they will more than likely have taken the 8 down

believe it or not a lot of people prefer the zoom, now I prefer the lunarlon because I only use these for casual use and I love the lunar except after like 20 wears it does start to lose its cushioning and bottoms out

the only zoom in the 8 I have is superheroes and I still haven't unDSd those so I still need to try the zoom out

regardless I love this shoe def my favorite of the year
Word I only wear them casually so that's why I prefer the cushion of the Lunar rather than the bounce of the Zoom.. When you decide unDS your Superheroes I'm sure you'll agree :lol:. The 8s are definitely my favorite shoe of 2013 too though, with the Free Trainer 5.0s behind them.

Last edited:
Word I only wear them casually so that's why I prefer the cushion of the Lunar rather than the bounce of the Zoom.. When you decide unDS your Superheroes I'm sure you'll agree
laugh.gif
. The 8s are definitely my favorite shoe of 2013 too though, with the Free Trainer 5.0s behind them.
lol yeah I still gotta unDS them

hey I thought for the orange pair he used that white coral and then painted it? those are so dope, wish the orange upper was lighter like that on ID, it looks really dark

lol yeah I still gotta unDS them

hey I thought for the orange pair he used that white coral and then painted it? those are so dope, wish the orange upper was lighter like that on ID, it looks really dark
I thought so too but I think it actually was the pink upper, which might have made it easier to come out with that orange hue that's close to the Barca VIs.

I dream of having a pair of those barca vis... lol -- kinda makes me want to attempt the same custom

I thought so too but I think it actually was the pink upper, which might have made it easier to come out with that orange hue that's close to the Barca VIs.

I dream of having a pair of those barca vis... lol -- kinda makes me want to attempt the same custom
I wish I could have those mango looking 8s though, so dope

I was literally just making up a blue based shoe as well but can't decide between sold or coral snake upper

The one guy that made that custom orange pair out of his pink ones, they look like those all orange 6s, I wanna do that with nikeID but on screen the orange is looking mighty dark. Has anyone used the orange as an upper yet.

For reference this is his custom compared to the 6:
these mango 8s go hard wow 

i like the white pair better but i wouldnt order them because i wouldn't want a white EM upper, i would be too worried wearing them

Back
Top Bottom