Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

^^^it's not even confirmed eastbay will get them.

i talked to a csr and the product # of the shoe doesn't exist in their system.

but anything's possible. just keep checkin.

anyways, the blk/purple colorway came up in their system- sometime in july :wink:
wink.gif

Just a note about sizing.....
I normally wear a size 10, but can fit a 9.5 if I really have to. Last time I listened to Nt'ers was on the jordan retro 11. They all said go a half size bigger. I bought 10.5 and they were too losse to play in. For the Kobe's I just ordered my normal size 10. I just tried them on today and they fit fine. Everyones foot is different so my advice is to stick with what you would wear normally

So are the finishline ones exactly the same as the LE that were on nikebasketball.com last week???!

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBay[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Dream on.
\n
\n

Quote:
So are the finishline ones exactly the same as the LE that were on nikebasketball.com last week???!

I never thought about that....I am sure they are. I bought the ones last week

nh16kj.jpg

and from the looks of the pic they use on finishline.com, it looks to be the same one. I bought another pair on FNL today so I'll let u know if there are any discrepancies (like Jordan on the eyelets......sorry poor DMP humor)
FLINTGREY
team.soled.out

Can somebody post pics of how the red white and black colorway look with jeans on...preferably black jeans....

thats the only way ima buy a pair...the 2k5 are attrocious with jeans on

anyone from canada ever try ordering from finishline.com? for me it keeps saying, "If you select International Checkout, your item listed will be erased" anyone wanna help me out? or should I just order of Shiek
[/b]

^Hmm...in the shipping FAQ for finishline it says that right now they're only shipping to the US...that's why I'm not ordering from them.
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

Just got my Blk/Maz Zoom Kobe from NIKE, but how come the box sizing tag differ from the regular sizing tag, is it because these are LIMITED Version? Anyone feels same as me?

what is different about the sizing tag?

and

with jeans?? they are basketball shoes and made to play in.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

I sent <<---- those back today and ordered from shiekhshoes today. I've never ordered from them but their customer service rep was cool and very informative.
Whatever size you wear, order a 1/2 sz smaller. I sent my sz 13 back and ordered a 12.5, I hope it's good. These shoes are great !
C O O K # 4 5

i might have bought your size 13, but I am going to take your advice and get a 12.5 instead of my normal 13. I play in all my shoes and I like them to fit pretty tight
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Thanks Flint, I missed out on the LE and still want them, but I only want for retail...

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBay[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Dream on.
\n
\n

the black and yellow are limited, just not as much as many had thought and there is only one version of them.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

so if they are limited i should buy them on finishline.com right now instead of waiting on the 18th? or do you think they would be hard to get then cuz im short on money right now. i need to save up.

Hm, i'm pretty sure eastbay isn't a subsidary of foot locker... I thought it was foot locker, champs, and... i forget the last one, but i'm positive that east bay is different from foot locker.

Back
Top Bottom