Zoom Soldier VII (now Soldier VIII) thread

Have to get another set of smoothtip laces like @Turnon, but these will compliment the customs that will be arriving nicely, right @Dc30! haha. My HOH still has these in stock if anyone wants to try doing a stock locate. Footlocker scu is 05 35568 904 and description is 12/15 QS SLRD 8 BLK/GLD/

im glad i got to cop the "XMAS" & "WTT" soldier 8's for $109/each (tax included) here in canada :smile: definitely comfortable!!!

9.5 popped up on NDC this morning. I snatched via swoosh even thought they arent my size.

How many of these exist?

Cant be that many, ive never seen them anywhere but NDC.
HOH also got them, my HOH has a FSR ppl are sleeping!! even tho its not official WTT theyre still dope tho! :smile:

I couldn't pass on the WTT on sale plus a $10 VIP rewards
pimp.gif
Was this at a HoH?

These are a comfortable shoe to play in. Only con I'll say is that they feel like your foot is a little too high off the ground. Also will say the overall stability is a little shaky because the strap seems like the only thing that keeps it even a little stable :lol:

These are a comfortable shoe to play in. Only con I'll say is that they feel like your foot is a little too high off the ground. Also will say the overall stability is a little shaky because the strap seems like the only thing that keeps it even a little stable
laugh.gif
High off the ground like the Lebron X? Or similar to the soldier 7?

Last edited:
Champs has WTT for retail. Kicksdeals posted with a 17% off coupon which comes to $23 off i believe. I used the bday coupon instead for $114.

Cant beat that price a few posts up for under $100 thats the price i was waiting for but it was a long shot

Back
Top Bottom