ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Saw these at UNFTD the other day. Im way too tempted to cop.. just cant get over them being ultras. thats the only thing keeping me away.. but they look really nice and sleek. still on the fence

Buddy, try them on and you'll quicky get over them being Ultras and the midsole not looking like the OG. These are really comfy. I just ordered the blue pair from FTL as they were sold out in store. I'm gonna use them for walking around my development (couple miles at a time) with my fiance. They are that comfy. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

I came across a pair of the gold spiridons(OG mold) today in my TTS. Is there any difference in quality/comfort between those and the summer pack recently released? I like them and the turbo green equally and don't really care about the hype on the QSs. Ive only seen to Ultras in person so IDK if paying about $30-40 more for the QS is justified quality/comfort wise. Thanks

I came across a pair of the gold spiridons(OG mold) today in my TTS. Is there any difference in quality/comfort between those and the summer pack recently released? I like them and the turbo green equally and don't really care about the hype on the QSs. Ive only seen to Ultras in person so IDK if paying about $30-40 more for the QS is justified quality/comfort wise. Thanks

same mold, so no difference. compared to ultra is a different story in terms of comfort.

Won't be flooded with them but they will prob end up at a few outlets. Def will go on sale first online.

Agreed. Trying to wait around for outlets can be a bust these days since they don't ship anymore. Find a price you're comfortable with and cop online. Think I paid $115 and it was definitely worth it.

Back
Top Bottom