ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

After wearing out my light ash pair yesterday, I'm sort of regretting purchasing a pair of the ultras. The front being all pointy is now an eye sore. Only OG shape/midsoles from here on out.

rwfanatic rwfanatic man having the same issues now as well.

I grabbed the navy's & teals and now my og colorway of the ultra just looks even more so disappointing than prior to owning these og builds.

the ultra is on another level comfort-wise but they are so pointy and shinny compared to the normal materials used on og builds.

After wearing out my light ash pair yesterday, I'm sort of regretting purchasing a pair of the ultras. The front being all pointy is now an eye sore. Only OG shape/midsoles from here on out.

As soon as I got the OG builds the ultras I had DS went back , I actually hate the ultras now lol

Glad I didnt bite on the ultras. Getting the 16s in hand they are much nicer than the ultras. I'm ok with a little less comfort, looks wise they more than make up for it.

Pure luck. The seller actually used the same photos for both auctions and mine actually went the distance. Missed the BIN. I got a 10.5.

The buy it now for mine was $159 and I actually talked him down to $125 , I'm sure he had no idea what he had , those are the best sellers [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The buy it now for mine was $159 and I actually talked him down to $125 , I'm sure he had no idea what he had , those are the best sellers [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol, def not cause when I found the auction I looked at his other items before considering bidding and seen BIN on all his items. So I asked what the BIN was before the first bid to see if he would still do it and he said $125 but didn't want to end it. You set the price for the 2nd pair.

Hoping to catch the ash cw for a really good sale price since it seems to be sitting on most sites.

Last edited:
i definitely prefer the ogs opposed to the ultras but the ultras do provide a little bit more comfort. i wore my nikelab ogs for 2 months straight.  

Back
Top Bottom