ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

glad some of you were able to grab these! i missed out on the top 3 this morning, so doubled up on these instead.

Misread the size chart for the end launch and ended up with .5 too big in the binary blue roundels. If someone needs an 11.5us inbox me.

Has anyone else that ordered the Blue Roundels from DSML have their order ship out yet? Ordered them last Friday and still says processing...

damn that's a long time. my binary blues just arrived from hanon and i ordered those on the 23rd.

gotta say...the quality on the roundels is somewhat disappointing compared to the OG cw retro. lots of dark speckles on the 3M. maybe it's just the pair i got from NDC or i'm being way too picky and the fact that they're white, but these definitely look better in photos than in person. 

good thing i planned on wearing the sh*t out of em, so it won't matter in a couple weeks. hopefully the blues aren't as bad.

Last edited:
Anybody finally got their pairs?

How is the 3M material? Wondering if this will last or will crack at first wear.

Also, looks like the navy colorway is more limited. I noticed some sites do not carry it and blue straight soldout.
smokin.gif
rockin the white pair today and the binary blues were delivered this morning...ASK ME ANYTHING!

received my pairs from NDC and hanon this week and noticed that the latter shipped without the typeface wrapping paper. did the stockists only get plainwrapped versions? is this common with nike? or just hanon?

I know this is pointless but I've got a DS 11.5 pair of olympics I'd love to size swap for the unicorn 12. Any help or suggestions are appreciated..the 11.5 would be ok if all else fails

Back
Top Bottom