ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

FootPatrol. Been a couple weeks. Hit them up because the tracking reads nothing but they said they're on the way. We'll see lol.

derp. i meant footpatrol! they keep trying to tell me it's because of the holiday rush but the order went in last month! they did, however, refund shipping. supposedly.

I couldn't mess with the white pair of the rondels. Abc123 now that navy pair is tough. I might hav to see an outfit to convince me that those are a go.

ain't that some sh*t
They're terrible. They've been giving me similar answers. Tracking isn't showing any movement either. Oh well, just have to wait it out.  I realize its coming from the UK but when you buy from END it usually takes less than a week!

They're terrible. They've been giving me similar answers. Tracking isn't showing any movement either. Oh well, just have to wait it out.  I realize its coming from the UK but when you buy from END it usually takes less than a week!

finally got my pair from footpatrol yesterday. not a knock on fp but the quality on this pair is pretty sh*t. at least compared to the pair i got from hanon.

here's an example of what i'm talking about:

View media item 2266599
there's no depth to the grooves on the outside of the left shoe.

not a fan of the Ultra OG but that blacked out version if is pretty fire. way better than that Lab garbage they released this year. 

Blac joints are a go er.

With suit jacket and pants may be a little something only a few will notice.

Ima cop.

Generally not a fan of the teched out versions of the original, but both of those look pretty damn good. Blacks especially.

Back
Top Bottom