ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

I worked at the Nike outlets when these first appeared and been looking since. Now I can Ferreal stop buying shoes.

I worked at the Nike outlets when these first appeared and been looking since. Now I can Ferreal stop buying shoes.

I've said that 10 million times after getting a Grail , and never believed it when I said it lol

i know sizing has been lightly discussed, but can anyone with a pair in-hand confirm how they run? Not the retro or talaria, but the '16 spiridon?

i don't receive mine until friday and i'm hoping they run a little big since i went 1/2 size down. size swapping might not be an option by friday. 
tired.gif

i know sizing has been lightly discussed, but can anyone with a pair in-hand confirm how they run? Not the retro or talaria, but the '16 spiridon?

i don't receive mine until friday and i'm hoping they run a little big since i went 1/2 size down. size swapping might not be an option by friday. |I

TTS, same size as my other Air Maxes. If you have narrow feet you may be able to do half size down as they're a bit long.

TTS, same size as my other Air Maxes. If you have narrow feet you may be able to do half size down as they're a bit long.
thank you! i do have narrow feet so i hope they fit. my air max 95 runs small. not sure if it's the same for others.

Back
Top Bottom