Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

You can keep typing the same thing over and over again or you can just stop complaining and adapt. It's sink or swim,  complaining over and over again does nothing but help you sink faster.

By adapt you mean cheat/ purchase a BOT/ATC then...

My complaining is simply to point out the nonsense those of us who don't use these alternative methods have to endure because of resellers like yourself.

I'm glad to see though that Nike is trying to do right and cancel some orders but its a relatively small net compared to the vast majority of you scamming the system.

carry on.

Anyone else not get their shipping confirmation yet? I am never one to worry about shipping but think it was unusual that Nike has not shipped almost two business days after release. I contacted support and this was their response:

Julia: The shipment will probably be delayed because we are getting the shoes from a retail store because the warehouse was out.

By adapt you mean cheat/ purchase a BOT/ATC then...

My complaining is simply to point out the nonsense those of us who don't use these alternative methods have to endure because of resellers like yourself.

I'm glad to see though that Nike is trying to do right and cancel some orders but its a relatively small net compared to the vast majority of you scamming the system.

carry on.
reseller? Why, because I've adapted to the changes in the sneaker game? Okay......

enjoy GR that don't sell out

carry on.

Anyone else not get their shipping confirmation yet? I am never one to worry about shipping but think it was unusual that Nike has not shipped almost two business days after release. I contacted support and this was their response:

Julia: The shipment will probably be delayed because we are getting the shoes from a retail store because the warehouse was out.
I got shipping confirmation from Nike yesterday and a tracking number, but the tracking number still does not show up with UPS yet.

im pretty sure they look at what you buy and what sizes you buy... if you buy sizes that are all over the map they are going to suspect something.

those and the guys who buy off the same account and use different payment methods...

it was only a matter of time until nike caught up
Dude you are so wrong
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nike does not care about your sizes you buy...nike has not caught up to anything they dont care, all they care about is the money 

Dude you are so wrong
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nike does not care about your sizes you buy...nike has not caught up to anything they dont care, all they care about is the money 
right, whats the worry about resellers for? they should be happy since they buy up all their stock...

I'm assuming you never received shipping information?
3 Orders between people I know ... 1 has tracking number (since yesterday afternoon) ... 1 is stuck in preparing to ship (losing hope on it)... the last is the email that I just included 

3 Orders between people I know ... 1 has tracking number (since yesterday afternoon) ... 1 is stuck in preparing to ship (losing hope on it)... the last is the email that I just included 
so you should be good on the one with a tracking number

edit*** 

Has anybody gotten an update from UPS yet on their tracking?

Last edited:

so you should be good on the one with a tracking number

edit*** 

Has anybody gotten an update from UPS yet on their tracking?
Yes, my pair is in transit with scheduled delivery on Thursday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom