Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

People will go on to the next hype shoe and these will be somewhat forgotten! They are already high now at $450+ so I personally don't see these going astronomically high. Plus they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. You can list them at $800 but if no one bites them then what are they truly worth. If Nike makes everything "limited" and the market continues to get saturated with "limited" releases every week eventually these will be an afterthought.

Then again who knows. Shoes that people don't care about at first go up a ton and then shoes that were hyped a lot before dropped in price so anything could happen.

I agree. I don't think a lot of people will want to pay $800 for these. I think $450 or a little more is what people will shell out for them.

idk I think they will settle around 6 especially in 6-8 months when pairs are scarce...this was a struggle drop sooo many people are thirsty for ish they missed on even if they never wanted them that much...

I think it's hilarious that they want to target resellers now. There must have been some rich old white men who couldn't get the shoe and complained. They let the Jordan fans suffer, but Federer fans get their redemption lol
What has any of this got to do with someone being white? Could it not just be that someone out there is just doing the right thing? These shoes are meant for the fans.

How would you like it if you wanted to buy something really special in a shop for $200 that meant a lot to you, and you took it up to the checkout only to have it snatched out of your hands by some guy who quickly paid for it and then turned around and said "OK I know you REALLY want this, so give me $800 "?

I wouldn't be surprised if Federer has been talking to Nike and asked them to cancel as many reseller orders as possible.

nah the whites go for 800 now and the black cements are more highly coveted.

I'm very skeptical about that. I saw a lot ending in the $500 range for the White's. And who's to say the black is more coveted? I'm not buying that either.

You're not going to find many people shelling out $800 for these.

I'm very skeptical about that. I saw a lot ending in the $500 range for the White's. And who's to say the black is more coveted? I'm not buying that either.

This is true.  No one is going to buy the white ones for 800.  Honestly I was happy enough to get rid of mine for 600 during the peak.  i paid 300$ though when they first released cuz couldnt get them online.  

The black ones I can see 600 later on but thats the most I can see them.  just my thoughts.   

idk I think they will settle around 6 especially in 6-8 months when pairs are scarce...this was a struggle drop sooo many people are thirsty for ish they missed on even if they never wanted them that much...
so the blacks were more limited than the whites? do we know this for sure yet

so the blacks were more limited than the whites? do we know this for sure yet

by distribution and making inferences, it seems like the whites were more limited

idk about more limited but the hype was not what is it for the blacks people had no idea they were going to be reselling for that much....people came up off the whites 

I've been watching the white ones lately.. they go for $600 on ebay. Same as the black one.

Got a size 10 on lock!! 
smokin.gif

Gonna be 100% honest though. If they used the leather the used on these Vapors to make BC3's...WHEEEEEW. 

I know not many raffle tickets were given out at Flight23. I saw the list (of my size) when I was picking it up. I believe I only saie 6-8 Sz8.5 winners.
they didn't get their full shipment in yet.

NTNY screwed me today .... Called me for the raffle at 5:40 pm ... During the middle of ******* rush hour and on the train ... How stupid are they? Yes I am mad.
Did they leave a message? Getting a call while I'm in the train is a fear of mines. Especially because I'm in there for 45 at a time.

Anyone know the pick up time for NTNY? Might go wait to get the leftover.
they ain't gonna give out leftovers. If they were gonna do that they might have well sold em fcfs yesterday. Talk of a gun in downtown Manhattan is very serious in corporates eyes, they won't allow pairs to go like that

you didn't call them back?

Yeah, that it is how I knew it was them .. I spoke with customer service within one minute of the missed call and dude said "they've been known to try and redial people again, but you probably missed out .. sorry" ...

I caught signal at Grand Central, and had to run upstairs to call back ... That was wack.

Yeah, that it is how I knew it was them .. I spoke with customer service within one minute of the missed call and dude said "they've been known to try and redial people again, but you probably missed out .. sorry" ...

I caught signal at Grand Central, and had to run upstairs to call back ... That was wack.
damn if it was like that I wouldve shot over to niketown, especially since you were so close. Start a mini scene if you had to, I wouldn't just give up a pair of federers like that

damn if it was like that I wouldve shot over to niketown, especially since you were so close. Start a mini scene if you had to, I wouldn't just give up a pair of federers like that
they don't care. they're mad strict with it. I missed my Concord lows by like 5 minutes. I told them I came from my classes in New Jersey and ran over here and they didn't budge. They had a nice amount of boxes still. My size 10 was still there along with a few other good sizes.

Back
Top Bottom