Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

right, whats the worry about resellers for? they should be happy since they buy up all their stock...
I think it's hilarious that they want to target resellers now. There must have been some rich old white men who couldn't get the shoe and complained. They let the Jordan fans suffer, but Federer fans get their redemption lol

nerd.gif

that's a photoshop based on the white/cement ones
the black pair was originally a custom which turned to fruition, I wouldn't be surprised if they do a true blue pair also. in fact it'd be pretty nice :lol:

the black pair was originally a custom which turned to fruition, I wouldn't be surprised if they do a true blue pair also. in fact it'd be pretty nice :lol:

What are they going for out in NY right now @alp
 ? Thinking about pulling the trigger on my sz 10 for $488 shipped. 
more than 480, 600+. I had resellers offer me 475 in front of Jordan store yesterday telling me to cancel my 450 preorder (don't know why I did that, I am stupid sometimes :lol:). I told em no on that but definitely something to consider if resellers are buying pairs at that price.

more than 480, 600+. I had resellers offer me 475 in front of Jordan store yesterday telling me to cancel my 450 preorder (don't know why I did that, I am stupid sometimes
laugh.gif
). I told em no on that but definitely something to consider if resellers are buying pairs at that price.
So that $488 is a good price if preorders were $450. Thanks for the info fam. REPPED

So that $488 is a good price if preorders were $450. Thanks for the info fam. REPPED
np man. I can only see these shoes going up. if I was a big time reseller like that id probably be buying pairs at that price range.

i wonder where they'll be 6 months from now
People will go on to the next hype shoe and these will be somewhat forgotten! They are already high now at $450+ so I personally don't see these going astronomically high. Plus they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. You can list them at $800 but if no one bites them then what are they truly worth. If Nike makes everything "limited" and the market continues to get saturated with "limited" releases every week eventually these will be an afterthought.

Then again who knows. Shoes that people don't care about at first go up a ton and then shoes that were hyped a lot before dropped in price so anything could happen.

Last edited:
People will go on to the next hype shoe and these will be somewhat forgotten! They are already high now at $450+ so I personally don't see these going astronomically high. Plus they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. You can list them at $800 but if no one bites them then what are they truly worth. If Nike makes everything "limited" and the market continues to get saturated with "limited" releases every week eventually these will be an afterthought.

Then again who knows. Shoes that people don't care about at first go up a ton and then shoes that were hyped a lot before dropped in price so anything could happen.
No not really because tennis fans are buying it because of the Federer association. For them there is no next hyped shoe because this is the only pair they are buying.

NTNY screwed me today .... Called me for the raffle at 5:40 pm ... During the middle of ******* rush hour and on the train ... How stupid are they? Yes I am mad.

Back
Top Bottom