☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

And I see a few of y'all have found out why Wayne's beats don't typically release as instrumentals, his material surely depreciates after hearing someone of this caliber on it, or am I lying?
nerd.gif
I know which beat in particular you are referring to and I have to say that you speak untruth's my good man. Untruth's indeed!

No slight to my _ Jewels.
You aint lyin Dre....Jewels BODIED that beat...But first time i popped in that C2 it was curtains.

I disagree... I think its actually the beat that carries him on that song, instead of him actually going in unlike said effort. I mean I still rock with the Waynes version and appreciate it, however when I think of that beat I don't associate it with him anymore. But we can agree to disagree.
Upon further review...the beat did lightweight carry him...hmm...for some reason i still rock with Waynes a lil bit more....but let it be known the boy G.o.D. murked it.
What song are y'all talking about? I'm lost as hell
http://www.zshare.net/audio/556436709d07cdfd/

"n_ complain how i rap too long so this is where i end this song" lol (OK) i see u G. those some raw features.

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Graph Paper, Check Mark, Comedian?
2801lcy.jpg
16li887.jpg
2nv5xr9.jpg

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Jewels hurry up and put out that tapebefore that alcoholic get drunk again!! (o_0)
that "Fan" comparison had me laughing like %*%%..
roll.gif
cuz it'strum dude said "Stop being so professional and just put that sh*t out. I'm drunk and I have to tell you"..
laugh.gif
n' sound possessed..
alien.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

This _ tatted a ({}) on his arm....I can't believe it.

smh.gif
I know it's not...but still kinda too close for comfort
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
naw, it's really not, guess you have to see it in person..

[table][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]
Originally Posted by haiti5

You should make an 'Ebonics' type song, but include chicago/midwest slang.
thats been done before

By who?
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Nelly
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom