☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

^ both you _'s butchered the lines
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

laugh.gif
No thread hi-jack, but "orphan" is definitely in there.

Do not step to me- I'm awkward, I box lefty
An orphan, my pops left me and often my momma wasn't home.

Duke lost and now this?
smh.gif
Your whole life is one Big L
You know what?

You can suck a !*%*.

And I guess what you said is right too....but +@@# you. Punk !#! UNC fan (-_-)

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by dreClark

And I see a few of y'all have found out why Wayne's beats don't typically release as instrumentals, his material surely depreciates after hearing someone of this caliber on it, or am I lying?
nerd.gif
I know which beat in particular you are referring to and I have to say that you speak untruth's my good man. Untruth's indeed!

No slight to my _ Jewels.
You aint lyin Dre....Jewels BODIED that beat...But first time i popped in that C2 it was curtains.

I disagree... I think its actually the beat that carries him on that song, instead of him actually going in unlike said effort. I mean I still rock with the Waynes version and appreciate it, however when I think of that beat I don't associate it with him anymore. But we can agree to disagree.
Upon further review...the beat did lightweight carry him...hmm...for some reason i still rock with Waynes a lil bit more....but let it be known the boy G.o.D. murked it.
What song are y'all talking about? I'm lost as hell

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by dreClark

And I see a few of y'all have found out why Wayne's beats don't typically release as instrumentals, his material surely depreciates after hearing someone of this caliber on it, or am I lying?
nerd.gif
I know which beat in particular you are referring to and I have to say that you speak untruth's my good man. Untruth's indeed!

No slight to my _ Jewels.
You aint lyin Dre....Jewels BODIED that beat...But first time i popped in that C2 it was curtains.

I disagree... I think its actually the beat that carries him on that song, instead of him actually going in unlike said effort. I mean I still rock with the Waynes version and appreciate it, however when I think of that beat I don't associate it with him anymore. But we can agree to disagree.
Upon further review...the beat did lightweight carry him...hmm...for some reason i still rock with Waynes a lil bit more....but let it be known the boy G.o.D. murked it.
What song are y'all talking about? I'm lost as hell

laugh.gif
5623_010.jpg

Originally Posted by haiti5

waynes version>jewels first 13 yrs of life
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ya'll Chicago n's funny as #+#*.. Tonight I was walking in this neighborhood passing out flyers for thisopen mic I'm hosting .. I walk up on 2 youngins and a couple n's chillin outside they car chiefing, rapping and #+#*..
I'm like "Wassup?"...
Outta nowhere one of the dudes was like "Whadown?"..
laugh.gif

W-"You from Chicago?'.."
H-"Yea, how you know I'm from Chicago joe?"
laugh.gif

While he asking me that I start talking to everybody else about the open mic joint and I asked them if they had someherb.. for the record, my man aint have no bush either.. I got .6 of drofor $10..and I only had to hit the J twice right now I'm
pimp.gif
(Shoutout to TIME
pimp.gif
)but anywayafter I finish rappin' them up about the OM I finally turn back to your man from Chicago..
W- "I figured you was from Chicago cuz I gotta song with a n' from Chicago.. his name G.o.D. Jewels and he besaying that #+#* joe..
laugh.gif
And I've only heard Chicago n's use it.."
Then I proceeded to do some more promotion..
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

W- "I figured you was from Chicago cuz I gotta song with a n' from Chicago.. his name G.o.D. Jewels and he be saying that #+#* joe..
laugh.gif
And I've only heard Chicago n's use it.."
glc_main.jpg

"Embrace the concept."

laugh.gif
chicago got a gang of stuff that if you hear it you kno they from here dont make me start the list
laugh.gif

OMFG.

Peep the Twitter.
CharlesMangan

1. @GoDJewels had some pro @ss demo. Stop being a b*tch. Check my sh*t for how i feel i meant to send them to you. My bad. Peace. 15 minutes ago from web in reply to GoDJewels

2. @GoDJewels check my posts for my whole rant on you. C'mon dude stop being so perfection. You act like the people who are signed now. 16 minutes ago from web in reply to GoDJewels

3. JUST DO IT! Stop beating around the bush. I want to hear it, labels will want you and just stop BSing. Loose so real feelings come out. {()} 17 minutes ago from web

4. Break Up, Feel Like A God, and Toys is dope sh*t. Stop being so professional and just put that sh*t out. I'm drunk and I have to tell you. 18 minutes ago from web

5. Seriously. Stop being a complete p*ssy and just put sh*t out. You striving for perfection %#@%%$ you instead of putting out material. 19 minutes ago from web

6. @GoDJewels dude seriously stop being a p*ssy and put out a tape. I think I was honestly 12 years old on Niketalk when I heard your sh*t. 20 minutes ago from web in reply to GoDJewels

GoDJewels

1. @CharlesMangan I appreciate everybody's patience, But calm the f*ck down and wait a little bit longer lol. Everything will be alright. 4 minutes ago from web in reply to CharlesMangan

2. @CharlesMangan I don't expect you to understand the behind the scenes sh*t, But if it was up to me, It would be done now. 5 minutes ago from web in reply to CharlesMangan

3. @CharlesMangan Wow fam lol. What's your NT name? It's not a matter of me PURPOSELY not putting it out, Sh*t is out of my control right now 5 minutes ago from web in reply to CharlesMangan

Uhhh...Wow.

Iono, Is this the penalty of the position I hopefully want to attain one day? Should I get used to this?

Seem like some sh*t from the Drake thread or something.

I'm not mad at dude, Because I feel him. It's not like I don't want it to be out, Because I do, ButCharles need to slow his gotdamn role with all that {()}-talk. I appreciate you following my music and being a fan, And I know you speaking out ofdrunkenness/frustration, But I will change you. Don't get it F'd up...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Sidenote: How you gon tell me not to strive for perfection?
laugh.gif

Me.jpg

http://twitter.com/CharlesManganhttp://twitter.com/CharlesMangan

Be safe my dude. I'll dedicate Glory Or Death to you.

I do, But Charles need to slow his gotdamn role with all that {()}-talk. I appreciate you following my music and being a fan,
Just say the word, and I'll stab son, and make you take the blame.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

I do, But Charles need to slow his gotdamn role with all that {()}-talk. I appreciate you following my music and being a fan,
Just say the word, and I'll stab son, and make you take the blame.

Aight, Love...

Hey, Wait a minute!

Do not step to me , I'm awkward , I box leftier often ,
My pops left me an orphan - my momma wasn't home .

I swear that's why he says .

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

OMFG.

Peep the Twitter.
CharlesMangan

1. @GoDJewels had some pro @ss demo. Stop being a b*tch. Check my sh*t for how i feel i meant to send them to you. My bad. Peace. 15 minutes ago from web in reply to GoDJewels

2. @GoDJewels check my posts for my whole rant on you. C'mon dude stop being so perfection. You act like the people who are signed now. 16 minutes ago from web in reply to GoDJewels

3. JUST DO IT! Stop beating around the bush. I want to hear it, labels will want you and just stop BSing. Loose so real feelings come out. {()} 17 minutes ago from web

4. Break Up, Feel Like A God, and Toys is dope sh*t. Stop being so professional and just put that sh*t out. I'm drunk and I have to tell you. 18 minutes ago from web

5. Seriously. Stop being a complete p*ssy and just put sh*t out. You striving for perfection %#@%%$ you instead of putting out material. 19 minutes ago from web

6. @GoDJewels dude seriously stop being a p*ssy and put out a tape. I think I was honestly 12 years old on Niketalk when I heard your sh*t. 20 minutes ago from web in reply to GoDJewels

Me.jpg

http://twitter.com/CharlesManganhttp://twitter.com/CharlesManganhttp://twitter.com/CharlesMangan

Be safe my dude. I'll dedicate Glory Or Death to you.

0800141822.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom