☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i dont like this move. not unless we get dwight howard then it pointless. kobe and paul are both ball dominate guards. you saw what happen to the heat....

kobe's better recognize his time as the number 1 guys is almost up...

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Tyson Chandler 4 years $60 mil 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

now its up to mark cuban. does he want to re sign chandler or go after deron next year...
smh 15 million a year and on my warriors too 
sick.gif

that dude gonna get injured 10 games in watch....

whats it gonna take to get rudy gay in a warriors uniform? minus steph curry...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

shaq laker jersey on a laker hater.....yea that is pretty funny 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

If that's the case, he can just go to Memphis for OJ, Marc and Arthur. Memphis will still be a contender with Conley, TA, Gay, Zbo and Dwight.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

The Lakers are going to get killed opening night,
laugh.gif

Kobe, Chris Paul, and Metta World Peace against the Bulls.
sick.gif

how u doing buddy? you think cuban will come through in the end and get defensive stopper chandler back in the fold?

I agree with everyone saying this trade does not make the Lakers a better team (unless it helps lure Dwight).

Lakers are a Bynum injury away from having no interior offense or defense.

But still on paper this might be the best backcourt ever. and maybe this is the shakeup in the lineup the Lakers needed to make another run.

God I'm going to kill myself if they somehow land dwight as well lkasd;as;hdgasdhgapslhdgsa;ldghalghalsgh

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

The Lakers are going to get killed opening night,
laugh.gif

Kobe, Chris Paul, and Metta World Peace against the Bulls.
sick.gif

how u doing buddy? you think cuban will come through in the end and get defensive stopper chandler back in the fold?
Doesn't look like it, and I don't agree with the direction they're taking.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by 10027

Im talking about the fact that Chris Paul might score 12 points and get 7 assists while Rose gets 30 and the Bulls get the win. Plenty of guys dominate guys not in the same catagory as them. Rose dominates Westbrook, Rondo, Williams, Paul, Nash on a consistant basis.

12 and 7 is kind of a straw man...  Paul averaged 22 and 11.5 in the playoffs last year, shooting 55%.  I know this is a matter of opinion, but I just don't believe that scoring PGs make winners in the end.  Chris Paul makes everyone on his team better on a Nash-esque level.  Hell, he had West as an all star and Chandler pretty close, and a crazy mediocre team making the playoffs consistently.
The Bulls have a great defensive squad but they struggle to get points when they need them.  That's because when it comes down to the big games, with the tough defense and preparation (re: playoffs) scoring PGs like Rose become incredibly inefficient options.  The guy shot under 40% last year and definitely cost the team some games.  I know he won MVP but you can't build a winner around a guy like that.  

I guess it happened once with Isaiah....

You cant build a winner around Paul either, as the Hornets have demonstrated the past 6 years.
The Bulls need another scorer and A Rose will dominate the ball less , B his shot selection will improve, C the flow will be better.
They will throttle down in the regular season. Noah and Boozer wont be hurt. Rose wont wear those terrible shoes that made him sprain his ankle. Get a shooting guard and make a move.

I don't think the Hornets demonstrated anything except that they have bad management and no FAs want to go to their franchise.
To each his own though, you haven't been proven wrong yet.  I doubt you'll be right about the A,B,C though.  Boozer and Deng are both decent scorers already.  I don't see Rose's game changing significantly from here on out.  But you know what, my favorite PG in the league is Rondo so I guess it's just a matter of taste in what style you appreciate.  

No doubt the bulls need an SG.  But man, their offense right now is Lebron-era Cavs ugly.  Can Rose adjust to sharing the ball better than Lebron did, if they do get more offensive talent?  Can he be a floor general and a playmaker for others?  I don't see any evidence that he has that in him right now.  Paul can already do that and the thing with guys like that is, the more talent you put around them the better everyone gets, the effect is amazing.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Dwight is the last legit big man. I would've went for him first. Big men are hard to find. 
?
There's not a ton of big men, but more out there just Dwight. 
Edit: Legit big men are hard to find. Pau was a legit big man and now he's gone for a 6'2 all-star point guard. 

Chris Paul is not 6'2

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski -

As SI.com reports, the Lakers, Hornets and Rockets are engaged in 3-way talks on deal that would send Chris Paul to Lakers.

INSANE

Trolling…Gotta be... right?

Welp, so much for that 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Warriors offering Monta. Clippers not offering Gordon. Celtics offering Rondo and Green. Not really much to be picking from if you're the Hornets.
You take the Celtics deal. Ainge wanted him bad. If you're desperate enough to bring CP3 in with no assurances of a contract extension, I'm assuming you can be squeezed for as much as possible. They could've had Danny line up a 3rd team like the Lakers did
30t6p3b.gif
and building around Rondo >>> the package of players NO got back.

If Okafor goes to LA in the CP3 trade...how would that affect their chances of landing D12 at some point?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

see what the HEAT started, they don goofed forming that super team, now everyone is doing it. lol
laugh.gif
Ooooh, now it's okay since your team is doing it too.  I know last year, there were no chuckles from you guys.

Anyway, something tells me Lakers will get Dwight.  Guess, it'll be "fun" to see Lakers vs Heat all year long.  They'll be the christmas matchup, thanksgiving matchup, and finals matchup.
sick.gif

i dont like this move. not unless we get dwight howard then it pointless. kobe and paul are both ball dominate guards. you saw what happen to the heat....

now its up to mark cuban. does he want to re sign chandler or go after deron next year...
sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

shaq laker jersey on a laker hater.....yea that is pretty funny 
laugh.gif

thats the only thing you have on me
laugh.gif
. rocking a shaq jersey when i was 8. i had a orlando, miami shaq jersey too 
laugh.gif

I want them to get dwight. Paul/kobe/Howard going up against MIA's crew would be incredibly entertaining.

I don't even care who wins, I just wanna see it

Originally Posted by OneTrust

sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Found that funny too.  I don't remember Noblekane rooting for the dubs before.

I been telling peeps my man Noble roots for the Warriors, Kings (lives up there somewhere), Lakers and is a low key Rockets fan too.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by franchise3

Warriors offering Monta. Clippers not offering Gordon. Celtics offering Rondo and Green. Not really much to be picking from if you're the Hornets.
You take the Celtics deal. Ainge wanted him bad. If you're desperate enough to bring CP3 in with no assurances of a contract extension, I'm assuming you can be squeezed for as much as possible. They could've had Danny line up a 3rd team like the Lakers did
30t6p3b.gif
and building around Rondo >>> the package of players NO got back.

If Okafor goes to LA in the CP3 trade...how would that affect their chances of landing D12 at some point?
nerd.gif

I read something like Jeff Green is a restricted FA and could hold up the deal or something. Something like that

12 and 7 is kind of a straw man...  Paul averaged 22 and 11.5 in the playoffs last year, shooting 55%.  I know this is a matter of opinion, but I just don't believe that scoring PGs make winners in the end.  Chris Paul makes everyone on his team better on a Nash-esque level.  Hell, he had West as an all star and Chandler pretty close, and a crazy mediocre team making the playoffs consistently.
The Bulls have a great defensive squad but they struggle to get points when they need them.  That's because when it comes down to the big games, with the tough defense and preparation (re: playoffs) scoring PGs like Rose become incredibly inefficient options.  The guy shot under 40% last year and definitely cost the team some games.  I know he won MVP but you can't build a winner around a guy like that.  

I guess it happened once with Isaiah....

You cant build a winner around Paul either, as the Hornets have demonstrated the past 6 years.
The Bulls need another scorer and A Rose will dominate the ball less , B his shot selection will improve, C the flow will be better.
They will throttle down in the regular season. Noah and Boozer wont be hurt. Rose wont wear those terrible shoes that made him sprain his ankle. Get a shooting guard and make a move.

I don't think the Hornets demonstrated anything except that they have bad management and no FAs want to go to their franchise.
To each his own though, you haven't been proven wrong yet.  I doubt you'll be right about the A,B,C though.  Boozer and Deng are both decent scorers already.  I don't see Rose's game changing significantly from here on out.  But you know what, my favorite PG in the league is Rondo so I guess it's just a matter of taste in what style you appreciate.  

No doubt the bulls need an SG.  But man, their offense right now is Lebron-era Cavs ugly.  Can Rose adjust to sharing the ball better than Lebron did, if they do get more offensive talent?  Can he be a floor general and a playmaker for others?  I don't see any evidence that he has that in him right now.  Paul can already do that and the thing with guys like that is, the more talent you put around them the better everyone gets, the effect is amazing.

Well I think he improves his shooting percentage off top. Look He shot better as a rookie and a second year player. He needs to cut his 3pt attempts by one a game imo.
I dont think the issue is getting Boozer more involved, the issue is when Boozer and Noah are on the floor together and if they are going to allow Noah to take that 15 ft shot he has been developing. But that offense has to have less stops an fits, and a SG who can score does that. Rose still needs to shoot 15-17 times though, unless its gone be made up with the foul calls...
All the Hornets did was prove they had a bad GM? They took some bad gambles sure, but its just harder to start off with a guard. Boston is about to find that out.

Back
Top Bottom