☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Zyzz, that is my point though. CP3 wants to sign a bigger extension than 13 mil.

Get out now to NYK and he can because then they can go over and give him the 5 year after the season. But he is close to West. West does not deserve more than a one year deal anyway with the surgery.

If I'm NO I don't send him there.  I don't allow him to extort me I trade him at the deadline to someone else.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Shaq is taking airtime away from Webber? What the *%$% is this?
I hope they let Webber call more games.

These photos are
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Zyzz, that is my point though. CP3 wants to sign a bigger extension than 13 mil.

Get out now to NYK and he can because then they can go over and give him the 5 year after the season. But he is close to West. West does not deserve more than a one year deal anyway with the surgery.

If I'm NO I don't send him there.  I don't allow him to extort me I trade him at the deadline to someone else.
stop cryin' b it's inevitable .

I wouldn't mind the trade request if the Knicks could even make a deal for him, but there's no way we have the pieces to even get a phone call with N.O. unless Amare or Melo is on the table.

If CP3 wants to be on the Knicks bad enough, wait a year and take a paycut, otherwise it's just another distraction.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

So you're saying that if Amare goes to the FO tomorrow and says "you know what this isn't what I signed up for I wanted to be The MAN and now y'all have brought in Melo & Chris... I don't wanna be here anymore Trade Me Back To PHOENIX!"

You're going to be all for that?  You'd be all for him saying he wasn't playing for you all anymore and to trade him where HE wants to go?

laugh.gif

I feel you Cake but it's not going to work that way unfortunately.  Unless there's a contender out there willing to give up the pieces they'll want back to rent him and hope that he'll stay long term.  You see a team doing that?

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

If Paul goes to NY that team is gonna be 
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
In both a good and bad way. We'll probably have the best offense with the worst defense since we'd have dudes like Turiaf and Jeffries at the C. Scoring 120 a game allowing 119 to out opponents.
Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

He's officially a Bromo to me now... Hope they trade him to the Bucks, Bobcats or Sota and make his !%$ suffer the year out then have to leave 40 million on the table.
completely agree
laugh.gif
Yall just seem mad he wants to come to the Knicks. Nobody talking about Deron basically doing the same thing to get the most money possible with this new CBA. Their agents probably told them their options and the reality of the situation and they're doing them.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
There's a balance every analyst much find between saying things that get people talking but also saying things that aren't completely ridiculous. Charles Barkley is very good at this. Shaquille O'Neal, who is new at this analyst thing, is working on it. Obviously.

Exhibit A, via Sports Radio Interviews, when asked about the Rajon Rondo rumors:
“I said to myself a long time ago from sitting here watching…I saw Patrick Ewing get traded. I saw Dominique Wilkins get traded. Everyone is tradeable, you could probably get a lot for Rajon Rondo but he is the heart and soul of the team. I don’t think that would be a good idea.

If I was the general manager, I wouldn’t do it. [Hosts: You would not do it?] No. [Hosts: Even if it was for Chris Paul?] Chris Paul is not better than Rajon Rondo… Rajon Rondo is the true definition of a point guard, period. He gets everybody involved and he scores when he has to. Chris Paul scores a lot of points, but when was the last time they made it to the playoffs? Thank you very much.â€
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
In both a good and bad way. We'll probably have the best offense with the worst defense since we'd have dudes like Turiaf and Jeffries at the C. Scoring 120 a game allowing 119 to out opponents.

He's officially a Bromo to me now... Hope they trade him to the Bucks, Bobcats or Sota and make his !%$ suffer the year out then have to leave 40 million on the table.
completely agree
laugh.gif
Yall just seem mad he wants to come to the Knicks. Nobody talking about Deron basically doing the same thing to get the most money possible with this new CBA. Their agents probably told them their options and the reality of the situation and they're doing them.

I don't care what team he goes to, I think the way he's going about it is stupid just like how I thought about Melo

So you're saying that if Amare goes to the FO tomorrow and says "you know what this isn't what I signed up for I wanted to be The MAN and now y'all have brought in Melo & Chris... I don't wanna be here anymore Trade Me Back To PHOENIX!"

You're going to be all for that?  You'd be all for him saying he wasn't playing for you all anymore and to trade him where HE wants to go?

laugh.gif
Yes except I'd probably see if I can get him for Dwight first. After checking that if he really changes his personality on us and flips the script I wouldn't mind getting Nash, Hill and w/e else quality pieces I could scrounge up from PHX. Not that they'd want him and his contract back though
laugh.gif

Yall also seem not be accepting that players can still go where they want to go. Even if NO does what you suggest look at Deron and the Nets. The Nets are going to look like the biggest losers is Deron just dips and they get nothing after giving up all those picks to Utah. What you saying it's cool that the original team gets something in return but the team in middle is free game on getting screwed over? Somebody is going to get got if the player doesn't end up on a team he doesn't want to be on.

Don't know why people are tripping just bc I'm opting out doesn't mean that I won't resign with the nets! W/ new CBA it makes sense." - Deron Williams tweet

Proshares wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:

I feel you Cake but it's not going to work that way unfortunately.  Unless there's a contender out there willing to give up the pieces they'll want back to rent him and hope that he'll stay long term.  You see a team doing that?

Oh I totally understand how the games being played... I definitely get it, thats why he's doing this.

As far as potential squads... Boston & LA... Maybe Orlando in a last ditch effort to keep Dwight.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Seymore CAKE wrote:
completely agree

laugh.gif

1st One opting out and saying he won't sign the extension now is a completely different situation than one saying I'm not resigning with you all I want to be traded to specific team.  If you can't see that then I you just lack common sense and there's no use in us conversating.

Furthermore... While I hate the Knicks... this isn't about that, I just have a problem with someone attempting to extort someone. You want out, play out your contract, fulfill your obligation and then leave.  Can't say you did anything wrong then, but this... this is foul.  Especially considering he just spit that "My heart is still in New Orleans" rhetoric.

Funny thing is Bron became a Pariah for leaving as a free agent here we have two of the biggest stars in the game forcing their way out of their contract and all of a sudden nothing is wrong with it

So what will small market teams do since all these guys wanna team up?

Don't give me they need to draft better. Team are gonna need back to back number one picks to compete with Miami and NY.

Not gonna be surprised if the Lakers get some type of big three: Mayo, Jennings, and Love?

laugh.gif

Ofcourse not , But if Kobe was trying to force his way to Chicago you wouldn't be singing the same tune 
laugh.gif

Whats even funnier is how much of a slap in the face it is to all of you all who were preaching that "The League Just Wants Competitive Balance" bull @$++ Stern gamed the public with
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ofcourse not , But if Kobe was trying to force his way to Chicago you wouldn't be singing the same tune 
laugh.gif

That's already happened before and I wasn't jumping to the roof then, 1st of I never saw it coming to fuition. 2ndly I thought he was whinning like a 2yr old after he got exactly what he wanted: the chance to be "The MAN"

The issue with it, is its becoming the trend, like where's the honor? 

You signed your name on a contract to perform for "X" amount of year, a contract in which you negotiated to fit your likes and dislikes, now because things aren't smooth sailing you don't want to honor your end of the deal.  That's gay no matter who's involved bruh.  Whats the purpose of signing multi year deals if a players just going to turn around and attempt to force their way out of it in the public?

[h3]
[h3]Sources: Hornets Hold Paul Trade Talks With Clippers, Celtics, Knicks[/h3]
Dec 01, 2011 1:05 AM EST

Paul_Chris_noh_111130.jpg

While the Hornets still hope to sign Chris Paul to a long-term extension, they have had trade discussions with several teams, including the Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics and New York Knicks, sources said.

If Paul is successful in getting an extend-and-trade deal, he would only be permitted to sign a one-year extension as opposed to the three-year extension signed by Carmelo Anthony last February.

If Paul tests free agency, he would stand to lose up to $26 million if he turned down the Hornets’ maximum five-year, $100 million offer. The most Paul could earn from another team is a four-year, $74 million contract.

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ks_With_Clippers_Celtics_Knicks#ixzz1fJr3JIeg
[/h3]http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ks_With_Clippers_Celtics_Knicks#ixzz1fJr3JIeg

Chris Paul on the Knicks would certainly be very exciting, but whose going to play D on that team? I know D is never really a priority to D'Antoni but damn 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom