☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by hymen man

PAUL!!!!!! COME TO NEW YORK!!!! PLZ!
it'd be more feasible if melo didn't sign a max deal.

Expecting a 26 year old superstar to take a significant paycut, especially when his other star would-be-teammates did not, just isn't realistic.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

So what will small market teams do since all these guys wanna team up?
Well, sooner or later, every large market team will be capped out with no assets (to get a superstar) so the future NBA superstars won't have a choice but to stay where they were drafted.

Like right now, Paul wants to go NY, but they don't have enough cap room nor assets.

2cpxm5d.jpg

m7dhja.jpg

Any word on the NBA league pass this year? They better give us a DEEP discount due to the lock out!!

Robin Lopez let it be known today that Brook and himself paid to work with Hakeem Olajuwon this summer.

Kinda want to see how Brook plays now that he did that training.

I just want Evan Turner gone. I know I know. It will only be his second year. But I hate that *$@#@

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I just want Evan Turner gone. I know I know. It will only be his second year. But I hate that *$@#@

I was never a fan, but one thing I have to admit is his play certainly improved drastically near the end of last season. 
I guess we'll see if he keeps progressing or regresses. 
laugh.gif

^ His defense sure didn't improve. Good Lord at what Wade did to him in the playoffs
sick.gif
sick.gif

Howard Beck: NBPA just made it official: Majority of players have voted to re-form union. now

one step closer to the off season and the NBA being officially back

Originally Posted by tupac003

Any word on the NBA league pass this year? They better give us a DEEP discount due to the lock out!!
Would 20% off suffice? I mean, that is the percentage of games cut from the schedule.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

[h3]
[h3]Sources: Hornets Hold Paul Trade Talks With Clippers, Celtics, Knicks[/h3]
Dec 01, 2011 1:05 AM EST

Paul_Chris_noh_111130.jpg

While the Hornets still hope to sign Chris Paul to a long-term extension, they have had trade discussions with several teams, including the Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics and New York Knicks, sources said.

If Paul is successful in getting an extend-and-trade deal, he would only be permitted to sign a one-year extension as opposed to the three-year extension signed by Carmelo Anthony last February.

If Paul tests free agency, he would stand to lose up to $26 million if he turned down the Hornets’ maximum five-year, $100 million offer. The most Paul could earn from another team is a four-year, $74 million contract.

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ks_With_Clippers_Celtics_Knicks#ixzz1fJr3JIeg
[/h3]
http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ks_With_Clippers_Celtics_Knicks#ixzz1fJr3JIeg

Chris Paul, Griffin, Jordan, and Gordan 
sick.gif
eek.gif

Keep him away from Cali unless its to my guys 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

^ His defense sure didn't improve. Good Lord at what Wade did to him in the playoffs
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
 exactly why i didnt mention the playoffs, just the regular season. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He's officially a Bromo to me now... Hope they trade him to the Bucks, Bobcats or Sota and make his !%$ suffer the year out then have to leave 40 million on the table.
laugh.gif
Yall just seem mad he wants to come to the Knicks. Nobody talking about Deron basically doing the same thing
to get the most money possible with this new CBA. Their agents probably told them their options and the reality of the situation and they're doing them.

You feel me? Dudes don't get mad at Dwight leaving a team that has been loyal to him or about Deron wanting to get more money and play for a more competitive team than the Nets...But once they hear "____ doesn't wanna stay with his current team and wants to play for the Knicks" everyone is like
mad.gif
What a bum!!..Let the Knicks eat..We've been garbage for the past 10 years..Can we be happy for once?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Would 20% off suffice? I mean, that is the percentage of games cut from the schedule.

I'll take 20...but 30% would be better #wasgoingtogetthepassnomatterwhat...lol

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg
laugh.gif
Yall just seem mad he wants to come to the Knicks. Nobody talking about Deron basically doing the same thing
to get the most money possible with this new CBA. Their agents probably told them their options and the reality of the situation and they're doing them.
You feel me? Dudes don't get mad at Dwight leaving a team that has been loyal to him or about Deron wanting to get more money and play for a more competitive team than the Nets...But once they hear "____ doesn't wanna stay with his current team and wants to play for the Knicks" everyone is like
mad.gif
What a bum!!..Let the Knicks eat..We've been garbage for the past 10 years..Can we be happy for once?
laugh.gif

Preach my brothers! They don't want us to be great!!! But the time will soon be at hand. Woe betide those who chose to cross us. No mercy will be shown when we reach the promised land 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

If they don't go full HD then I am not getting it. The games look like garbage on an HD TV. I have had it every year since they offered it, but enough is enough

Come 1 am, NBA tv goes back to normal so if anyone has not seen enough of Teen Wolf, the Spirit of St Louis, or Basketball Roundtable, do so now.

Finally caught up on the last few pages.

laugh.gif
 @ the MS pics.

Don't see the Knicks having enough pieces to trade for CP3 straight up. Their only viable option to get him is a 3 team trade.

Mike Miller stays injured, sucks for him.

Heads up-- Bulls Jazz Game 6 '98 Finals on right now, it's midway through the 4th.

I swear watching that last shot by Jordan in a Bulls uni for the chip has never, nor will ever get old to me
pimp.gif

What DWill did is understandable... Like he said, just because he didn't sign the extension, doesn't mean he's not coming back. Its on the Nets front office to get the job done & convince him to stay. Its understandable... NJ just has to handle their business now.
nerd.gif

The knicks would be
eek.gif
if Paul went there... I just don't see how NO would want to send him there just because he wants too though.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom