☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

You ever thought these dudes are tired from playing hard games back to back

Whether that's the case or not the miss FTs are inexcusable.

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Towards the end of the game all I saw give it to billups or Paul and dribble. 
But yeah See you Saturday Go Lakers 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
We both know that won't happen on saturday
wink.gif
Considering Hitler (stern) took Chris Paul from us and left us with D-Fish. Paul is gonna have a field day, but nobody can guard Bryant right now so we'll see what happens. 
smokin.gif
happy.gif
He better drop another 48
eek.gif

Originally Posted by abutta13

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

whos been better so far?  deandre jordan?
Dwight%20Howard%20complains.jpg
wow way to go out on a limb there.  i know most people dont pay much attention to defense but a guard being top 10 in the league in blocks is unreal.  only has 9 less than dwight and dwight has played two more games.  i know dpoy has sort of become dwights consolation prize for not taking that next step and competing for mvp but if wade keeps playing the way he has so far i think he deserves it.
What do I need to go out on a limb for? Dwight is gonna win DPOY because he's the best defender in the league. He rebounds, blocks shots, and is the only reason Orlando is a top 10 defense every year. Nobody else realistically has a shot. Especially not a guard.

Originally Posted by toine2983

dwight for lebron never made more sense

Dwight can't hit FTs either.
ohwell.gif

True but that team would win a championship..

If the Heat can get  D12 + Wafer  for Lebum & Joel Anthony or Udonnis

that Heat team wins a championship or 2.

If I was Pat Riley I'd be calling the Magic tonight..

wow way to go out on a limb there.  i know most people dont pay much attention to defense but a guard being top 10 in the league in blocks is unreal.  only has 9 less than dwight and dwight has played two more games.  i know dpoy has sort of become dwights consolation prize for not taking that next step and competing for mvp but if wade keeps playing the way he has so far i think he deserves it.
What do I need to go out on a limb for? Dwight is gonna win DPOY because he's the best defender in the league. He rebounds, blocks shots, and is the only reason Orlando is a top 10 defense every year. Nobody else realistically has a shot. Especially not a guard.
wade rebounds, blocks shots, gets steals and causes turnovers which result in easy buckets.  its not a coincidence that the heat have been running more this year.  dwight just does what hes supposed too while wade goes above and beyond.  plenty of big men can rebound and block shots.  not many guards can.  what other players in the league are top 15 in both blocks and steals?

whos been better so far?  deandre jordan?
It's more than just stats, to be honest. The amount of shots D-12 alters just because of his sheer presence is quite fascinating. Don't get me wrong, Wade is having a phenomenal defensive year, but Howard's total impact on D is ridiculous.  

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Statis22

Wade didn't look to good in overtime either.
LeBron obv choked with his FTs but goddamn Wade played terribly. LeBron at least had 13 boards and 7 assists to make up for some his woes...
What good are those stats if he's not putting in work when it matters? That's why those #'s don't make up for $@%@. Bruh had Chauncey Billups guarding him half the game and look how he responded. Most players of his caliber would salivate at the opportunity and feast. We all expect the most out of him yet he continually disappoints.

Most talented, most complete, most versatile, best...w/e. Same mental deficiency when they need him the most. There's no advanced stat tracker for that...just use your eyes.

I agree about Wade though. It'll get lost in all this but he had a bad game.
Originally Posted by Essential1

Stop with these fantasy trades, man.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Sup DeAndre haters. Wasn't that the team the Mavericks played in the Finals?

You got some reading comprehension problems. People saying he isn't better than Chandler doesn't mean you hate on him. Chandler is helping reform one of the worst defensive teams I've evr seen play defense. Check the numbers. Chandler already anchored the ere dive ends on a championship team. Plus deandre has the best point guard in the league at the momentDeandre is mad good. But he isn't better yet. I do like him alot he's gonna be great

Originally Posted by kash55

Terrible coaching down the stretch by E.Spo.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Come on son. The game was gift wrapped for the Heat...  The players on the court (Lebron) couldn't execute or hit their damn Free Throws to win the game
They ran the same exact plays 3 times in a row for Lebron down the stretch. Then down by 3 with ~14sec left you call a time out and draw a play for Mario Chalmers for 3 right away? 
There is plenty of blame to go around, but Spo definitely could have done a better job down the stretch.

Terrible coaching down the stretch by E.Spo.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Come on son. The game was gift wrapped for the Heat...  The players on the court (Lebron) couldn't execute or hit their damn Free Throws to win the game
They ran the same exact plays 3 times in a row for Lebron down the stretch. Then down by 3 with ~14sec left you call a time out and draw a play for Mario Chalmers for 3 right away? 
There is plenty of blame to go around, but Spo definitely could have done a better job down the stretch.
the dude hit a 3 right before that, though..

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

It's more than just stats, to be honest. The amount of shots D-12 alters just because of his sheer presence is quite fascinating. Don't get me wrong, Wade is having a phenomenal defensive year, but Howard's total impact on D is ridiculous.  
thats true nobody is nearly as dominant on defense as howard.  i honestly havent even watched orlando yet this year but the few heat games ive caught wade has been all over the place.  i like that he can now put more effort into defense now that he has bosh and lebron picking up the slack on offense.  this is the nba though why the hell am i talking about defense?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Statis22

Wade didn't look to good in overtime either.
LeBron obv choked with his FTs but goddamn Wade played terribly. LeBron at least had 13 boards and 7 assists to make up for some his woes...

Most talented, most complete, most versatile, best...w/e. Same mental deficiency when they need him the most. There's no advanced stat tracker for that...just use your eyes.
cross those out then
I remember even shaq used to hit free throws and was clutch when needed ...even though he knew there was a big risk getting the ball with his awful FT shooting

most complete yet he has a mental deficiency and is still a mediocre perimeter shooter?

wade rebounds, blocks shots, gets steals and causes turnovers which result in easy buckets.  its not a coincidence that the heat have been running more this year.  dwight just does what hes supposed too while wade goes above and beyond.  plenty of big men can rebound and block shots.  not many guards can.  what other players in the league are top 15 in both blocks and steals?
Defense is more than blocks, steals, and rebounds. But even if we're just talking stats Dwight's defensive stats blow everyone else's out the water. There's no argument for Wade unless you think a half a steal more per game is that significant.

Defense is more than blocks, steals, and rebounds. But even if we're just talking stats Dwight's defensive stats blow everyone else's out the water. There's no argument for Wade unless you think a half a steal more per game is that significant.
look man i know it is dwights award i just find what wade has been doing lately to be a little more impressive.  let me ask u this if howard went down tomorrow for the rest of the season who would be your dpoy thus far?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Stop with these fantasy trades, man.

QFT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Said +#%$ you and flipped him off for emphasis 
roll.gif
I lowkey am a big fan of Spo
laugh.gif

Back