☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Heat lose third straight, and my Bullies beat Boston. Great night.
This. Not to mention the Bulls improved to 11-2 
pimp.gif

For all the flack Bron has taken, Wade hasn't been exactly Flash like this season. I agree with whoever said they just need to be healthy by playoff time, but Wade is injury prone so who knows if that will be the case.

Only team standing in their way is the Bulls.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Bulls improved to 11-2 
pimp.gif
Man, Kobe handles the end of the game on Christmas better, and we're tied with you guys right now at 10 – 3.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

^ Word
laugh.gif

Think he's made up for it since then though:

Kobe Bryant is avg 43.3 ppg 50.5 FG% 96.2 FT% in his last 3 Games
sick.gif
sick.gif

Can't pin tonight on Lebron. He's the only one who really showed up. Wade didn't show and Bosh disappeared after a good first half. Yeah, he had some mistakes (couple traveling calls, couple goal tends) but you can't blame him every night. The fact of the matter is Miami just isn't deep enough to hang with a deep team like Denver that can run. Add in the altitude and end of the road trip, and they were ripe for a blowout. I wouldn't look too much into this game.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Lebum trying extra hard for that 40 points
Huh?  What game were you watching?  You act like dude was taking 30 shots or something.

. Word to Kobe. At least the Wade injury forces Spoelstra to change his rotations. I feel LeBron sits for way too long at the beginning of the 2nd and 4th quarters.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Lebum trying extra hard for that 40 points
Huh?  What game were you watching?  You act like dude was taking 30 shots or something.

. Word to Kobe. At least the Wade injury forces Spoelstra to change his rotations. I feel LeBron sits for way too long at the beginning of the 2nd and 4th quarters.
Maybe he should have taken 30 shots then if it meant a W.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

So I wonder if the media circus will be calling for the heads of the Heat tomorrow?

One minute they say no doubt they win in June, the next, after losing a couple games, they think you're doomed.

I honestly feel the complete opposite..When teams with fan bases that have high expectations like the Bulls, Lakers, Thunder. Knicks, Mavericks, etc have a bad run, the media goes HAM on them saying they're in bad shape if they wanna compete for a title..But if the Heat go on a losing streak, national media outlets like ESPN hit their S4L NFL WIR swag and say things like "They'll be alright"..."It's too early to panic"..."Every team has rough patches in the season"..."the regular season doesn't mean much, it's all about the playoffs"...The Heat could not win a title the next 2 years and they will still be the "favorites" to win the title the following season.

Oh yeah, and Michael Wilbon said before the season began that he doesn't expect the Heat to lose more than 10 games this year
laugh.gif
..Dude is a clown..So they're gonna win 48 of their last 54 games? Okay Mike
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

How long till someone makes a gif of lebron with his tongue?

LEBRON-TONGUE.gif
I literally
sick.gif
'd when I saw them linger on that shot for that long.

I was like... "JESUS MAN HOW LONG IS THIS DUDE GONNA LICK HIS LIPS."

Derrick Rose is the best man.  I really love this guy's game and attitude.

Kobe! that's all I can say.  Kobe will be the best old guard ever.  He ain't going no where.

Lebron....
30t6p3b.gif
 but its not surprising. 

as a unc fan i never thought danny green would be a solid role player but dude is def doing his thing this year
pimp.gif
......last year he looked bad and i thought he wouldn't even be on an opening day roster but he def surprised me

Back
Top Bottom