☆ - 51st GRAMMY Awards - Feb 8, 2009 - 8PM ET on CBS HD - ☆

Wow.....really? You're tellin me Robert Plant and Allison Krause made.......out of the hundreds of albums released, any genre, any artist, anyalbum.....that Robert Plant and Allison Krause made the best album? Really.....i hate to sound ignorant because I respect all walks of music...but....WHO???????????? get the hell off the stage, when the music starts playing it means that you need to get the hell of the stage...leave, no one wants you here. Theaudience murmured in dissapointment...leave and die!

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm very happy that this show was 100% Beyonce-free!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Are you some kind of homosexual?
roll.gif

SMH at them using Stevie to just play the show out like that. People were already getting up and walking out the doors, talking to other people, not evenpaying attention to the performance. Dude is probably singing to an empty house as we speak

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Wow.....really? You're tellin me Robert Plant and Allison Krause made.......out of the hundreds of albums released, any genre, any artist, any album.....that Robert Plant and Allison Krause made the best album? Really.....i hate to sound ignorant because I respect all walks of music...but....WHO ???????????? get the hell off the stage, when the music starts playing it means that you need to get the hell of the stage...leave, no one wants you here. The audience murmured in dissapointment...leave and die!
remind me not to watch this bull %#$* next year.

Wow.....really? You're tellin me Robert Plant and Allison Krause made.......out of the hundreds of albums released, any genre, any artist, any album.....that Robert Plant and Allison Krause made the best album? Really.....i hate to sound ignorant because I respect all walks of music...but....WHO ???????????? get the hell off the stage, when the music starts playing it means that you need to get the hell of the stage...leave, no one wants you here. The audience murmured in dissapointment...leave and die!
Robert Plant was/is the lead singer for Led Zeppelin.

Not too sure about this Allison Krause broad...

noone was complaining when Herbie Hancock won last year, y'all just bitter some old white people won
laugh.gif

I would've taken Beyonce' doin 'Single Ladies' or 'Diva' over Robert freakin Plant and Allison jerry Krause.....

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Robert Plant was/is the lead singer for Led Zeppelin.

Not too sure about this Allison Krauss broad...
See....i feel stupid for not knowin Zeppelin's lead singer.....but album of the year?? C'mon man....

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't stand her.
I can understand not liking her....music. Her personality, whatever.

But if you don't wanna see this:

2mfhdsp.jpg

Well, that's just gay.

Originally Posted by Curious24

who votes for this stuff?
people that don't understand rock or rap
they try to overcompensate for their lack of understanding by looking at record sales.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't stand her.
I can understand not liking her....music. Her personality, whatever.

But if you don't wanna see this:

2mfhdsp.jpg

Well, that's just gay.
Well, he didn't say no
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom