☆ - 51st GRAMMY Awards - Feb 8, 2009 - 8PM ET on CBS HD - ☆

Kanye hair is @++% UP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I don't care what style is in or what style he calls it, that's is atrocious. It's like a nappysaw-off mullet of some sort.

I need an avy of the S.L.U. performance when the other 3 were wiping Jay down
pimp.gif

1:26-1:31 if anyone is up to the task, I'd really appreciate it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The *!*+ is MIA doing?! This female came out looking like the Panda from Tekken 5
smh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO^^^^^...
idk how she did it prego and still went through it..much props to the "rap pack"...dope performance.
pimp.gif

this reminds me of Nora Jones ( i guess she endded up being talented tho)

also, neither Ye nor 50 won best new artist....so i really dont care for these award shows.

i'm proud of tip and wayne for real

nobody would have thought little t.i. who came out with beenie man in 2000 would be at the grammys with a live orchestra

and nobody thought little wobbily wobbily drop drop it like it's hot wayne would be getting 4 grammys in one night

i see people crying but you gotta give wayne his props, like him or not

he grinded like a machine for the last 3 years and it's paid off

no, he didn't have the best album of 08 but he deserved that award more than anyone else

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

nobody would have thought little t.i. who came out with beenie man in 2000 would be at the grammys with a live orchestra

and nobody thought little wobbily wobbily drop drop it like it's hot wayne would be getting 4 grammys in one night

no, he didn't have the best album of 08 but he deserved that award more than anyone else

Word. Gotta give respect where it's due.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

and what makes him deserve that award any more than radiohead who have continually came with it with their projects?

Back
Top Bottom