☞☞☞☞☞☞ To all my male NT'ers in committed relationships: How do ya'll stay committed? â˜

Like to keep it a 100, I couldn't even fathom hitting the same p for weeks how much more months and years?

Maybe its kuz I'm still a young cat [early 20's] but still..thats one of the reasons I like being single because there's always options.

If I'm tired of smashing girl A there's always girl B, C, D and E.

So male NTers in relationships I ask you this, how do ya'll stay committed?

Do you have great sexual chemistry with ya chick? Sex/head game on point? Let a brotha' know...

"Committed" and "relationship" cant be in the same sentence when it comes to "males"
laugh.gif

...And we play the "double standard" card as much as we can......Shame on us

teach her how to act like your fav star* in the bed and stay good friends and keep her #1 even if you cheat make sure you know who #1 is and you will befine...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

"Committed" and "relationship" cant be in the same sentence when it comes to "males"
laugh.gif

...And we play the "double standard" card as much as we can......Shame on us

I have never been committed or in a relationship before, until last year (I've known her for 2 years total) when i've decided to be committed but notin a relationship. Needless to say it was
eyes.gif
so now im back to beingsingle
laugh.gif

Any committed relationship requires work. You and your girl have to approach the relationship the way you two agree to terms with. Whether it's a JO typeof deal or "Future wifey" thing.

Yeah...Put me in a room with a "ready" Beyonce....betta believe Im going in, Word to Drake,Weezy and Jeezy

My girl expects this from me though...
laugh.gif

I've been with my woman for nine years, married for three.
It's all about making sure that your in a committed relationship with what you want.
If your woman is all that you want, then you are less likely to step outside of the relationship to get what's missing.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]She's prolly *$!$@@@ some other dude as you post on this damn forum....[/color]

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

It's all about making sure that your in a committed relationship with what you want.
If your woman is all that you want, then you are less likely to step outside of the relationship to get what's missing.

Are you committed because you honestly cant see yourself smashing another woman?.... or because its the right thing to do?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Are you committed because you honestly cant see yourself smashing another woman?.... or because its the right thing to do?
nerd.gif

I honestly have the woman of my dreams and the mother of my child committed to me and only me. That said, there's nothing outside the relationship thatany other woman can offer.

I'm too young to be "committed" to any one female honestly.
I just keep it 5 with them and let them know they aint the only one
This creates the false sense of chase for them
On some "oh i'll show him i can be his one and only"
& I always win.

Back
Top Bottom