☞☞☞☞☞☞ To all my male NT'ers in committed relationships: How do ya'll stay committed? â˜

chokeonsmoke wrote:
my relashionship is turning sour....its been bad since the beginning and now things are just getting worse. if i could turn back time i wouldnt smash it.
As people mature and grow over time, more and more people realize this. It took me some time to realize that sex can sometimes just make it worse.In fact my bf was the one who told me that he didn't want to rush it and wait at least 3 months because things were so good between us that he didn'twant to ruin any of it. If the emotional attachment is there first the sex will be so much more intense later, just the way I love it.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

You gotta just remember that the grass always SEEMS greener on the other side. You got a girl, you know everything about her, accepted her flaws. Why would you wanna start over and deal with a new chick not knowing anything about her? I don't have the patience personally.

As far as the sex, it's better when you know that's all yours. You don't have to worry about who was smashing that the night before and what they got. Just remember to keep it fresh and try new things.

In conclusion,

Relationships > single life

Its crazy cause my girl told me that S!!! and i was takin aback...she was right. Like my girl has acceptted my flaws and does the things i need her to do andthere is a small percentage of folks who would deal wit me and my flaws...basically the time it would take for that to be understood by the new girl would notbe worth it.

but my penis wants new P all the time.

i've been in a relationship for a few months with someone that wants to 'wait til marriage' because of religion and... yeah it's getting old.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i've been in a relationship for a few months with someone that wants to 'wait til marriage' because of religion and... yeah it's getting old.
Don't do it to yourself fam.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Don't do it to yourself fam.
that's what everyone says...

Back
Top Bottom