♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Brown & Vado's fits
smokin.gif

Juelz & Jim match too damn much
30t6p3b.gif

Coordination >>> Matching.

the fitted jersey's have been around for a while....ppl forget that the "hip-hop" community is usually late on trends...
hipsters r the ones setting these trends, hiphop laughs at it and 2yrs later theyre doing the same thing...

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

the fitted jersey's have been around for a while....ppl forget that the "hip-hop" community is usually late on trends...
hipsters r the ones setting these trends, hiphop laughs at it and 2yrs later theyre doing the same thing...
naw....its more along da lines that sports apparel never really left hiphop..

how can cats tell me jerseys is "played out" with a straight face, but can rock a yankees fitted, dugout jacket, snapbacks, and some basketball kick
laugh.gif

as long as sportswear is prevalent then jerseys were gonna come back...da sizing DEFINITELY needed to be changed to since they got outta hand but that fitted, slim cut long

jersey look i've always thought was clean from early-mid 90's & right now...probably was back then da shorts were too short, but now da jerseys are slim and da shorts are long
smokin.gif

no, but in general, ca5perrr is right. hipsters got (or got back) denim jackets, leather jackets, skinny jeans, v-necks, cardigans, scarves, all that stuff and much more, they got poppin', then hip hop caught on mad late...

my boy came back from LA back in '07 rocking skinnys, a deep v-neck, a cardigan, some nikes, and a arab scarf, and everyone looked at him funny, came with the gay jokes, all that. but he was pulling mad girls, and 2 - 3 years later they were all dressing like that...

most of the stuff kanye gets credit for starting in the hip hop scene (he was one of the first major rappers rocking skinny jeans for sure), he bit off LA electro hipsters...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

no, but in general, ca5perrr is right. hipsters got (or got back) denim jackets, leather jackets, skinny jeans, v-necks, cardigans, scarves, all that stuff and much more, they got poppin', then hip hop caught on mad late...

my boy came back from LA back in '07 rocking skinnys, a deep v-neck, a cardigan, some nikes, and a arab scarf, and everyone looked at him funny, came with the gay jokes, all that. but he was pulling mad girls, and 2 - 3 years later they were all dressing like that...

most of the stuff kanye gets credit for starting in the hip hop scene (he was one of the first major rappers rocking skinny jeans for sure), he bit off LA electro hipsters...\

All that stuff like skinny jeans ,v-necks, letter jackets etc have all been done way back in the 80's and 90's too but got old and then made a come back now 

Their is nothing new under the sun 

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by kingofny04

celebrity-feet-tracy-morgan-nike-year-of-the-rabbit-air-force-1-7-570x523.jpg
Joe don't give a damn about what Tracy's yapping about.

That boy is scheming on them cakes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lololol, he most definitely is.Tracy morgans hands look freakishly small. Dont they?

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by zekmo88

I may be late on this. Is this PS'ed?
eek.gif
Not PS'ed at all. Was also in the Bape book where nigo pointed it out it was legit.

Supposedly the jacket was actually one of the cam guys... Big was reportedly too big to even zip it up but he threw it on cuz it looked cool lol

most of the stuff kanye gets credit for starting in the hip hop scene (he was one of the first major rappers rocking skinny jeans for sure), he bit off LA electro hipsters...\

All that stuff like skinny jeans ,v-necks, letter jackets etc have all been done way back in the 80's and 90's too but got old and then made a come back now 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

yeah, i know, that's why i said "or got back"...

even those arab scarves, my boy pointed out to me this dude wearing one in an old b-boy film from the 80's... his theory is most styles come back around full circle every 20 years...

kanye's leather pants aren't my cup of tea, but it's nothing new, LL was doing that 20 years ago...

coolj.jpg

well not "new" but things come back around, but who's the one bringing them around? im just saying.

ya ninjahood, i know sports apparel is a staple to hiphop, but the fit, like the snug/fitted style has been brought bak by the hipsters,
if you go to da williamsburg in bk, you'll see it....

i remember few yrs back my hood friends were clowning my flannels/plaids calling them lumberjack shirts, n then they rocked them last yr.
same dudes calling my normal sz clothing "young" now theyre the ones wearing smediums....

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

i remember few yrs back my hood friends were clowning my flannels/plaids calling them lumberjack shirts, n then they rocked them last yr.
same dudes calling my normal sz clothing "young" now theyre the ones wearing smediums....
lmfao, and even then,
that was in, at about 98'@%*

even old navy flannels were a go

Its true...so called "fashion" comes and goes in cycles.  For all we know, throwbacks and girbaud jeans with velcro straps might be back in next year.

DJ Proto-
laugh.gif
at "your boys theory". It's called the "fashion cycle" it's a well-known, documented, and researched concept.

image002.gif

Here's one that describes the topic at hand perfectly:

InfoGraphic10-500x500.jpg

The dialogue in here always provides for comedy.

Hipsters setting trends. When hipsters wear J's, who's setting and who's following.

As much as y'all slurp Kanye for being this fashion icon.....what about Pharrell?

He might be the OG hipster. And he's primarily a Hip Hop producer.

Just some food for thought.

You guys need to stop trying to assign trends to people. Stop looking at these rappers as fashion icons, because they rarely do anything original.

Do they help popularize? Yes. Do they set trends. Not really. But the trends grow bigger when the sheep follow them.

As has been stated, this has all been done before. So pretending that someone "started" this or that is ridiculous.

It's so funny how hyped on "trends" y'all are. Only reason I know about trends is so I know what NOT to do.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Chris Brown & Vado's fits
smokin.gif

Juelz & Jim match too damn much
30t6p3b.gif

Coordination >>> Matching.
But isnt coordination matching???....0_o....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom