♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would suck to have to wear that jacket wale has on....

lol @ it having all of ross' albums/mixtapes on it....

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by ninjahood

10155%2410155%241snoop%20205.jpg

they're comin back......
why do you care if they're "coming back"? wear what you want
i never stopped rockin jerseys
glasses.gif

thats all i do in da summer
baseball jerseys > basketball jerseys #though
says da Dominican 
laugh.gif
u right though since they're unchanged and adidas basketball jerseys are meh...

baseball jerseys > basketball

I pickedup Melo's Syracuse jersey from a footlocker years ago on sale for under $20 bucks. I was so happy. Too bad that Footlocker burnt down to the ground soon after that.

lol@the wale comments.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

baseball jerseys > basketball

I pickedup Melo's Syracuse jersey from a footlocker years ago on sale for under $20 bucks. I was so happy. Too bad that Footlocker burnt down to the ground soon after that.

lol@the wale comments.
yuuuppp

jerseys are cool, but they expensive as a mug, specially those throwback authentic ones, man can't believe that's all i rocked in 04

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by illphillip

The dialogue in here always provides for comedy.

Hipsters setting trends. When hipsters wear J's, who's setting and who's following.

As much as y'all slurp Kanye for being this fashion icon.....what about Pharrell?

He might be the OG hipster. And he's primarily a Hip Hop producer.

Just some food for thought.

You guys need to stop trying to assign trends to people. Stop looking at these rappers as fashion icons, because they rarely do anything original.

Do they help popularize? Yes. Do they set trends. Not really. But the trends grow bigger when the sheep follow them.

As has been stated, this has all been done before. So pretending that someone "started" this or that is ridiculous.

It's so funny how hyped on "trends" y'all are. Only reason I know about trends is so I know what NOT to do.
no flame to you dude death dont wanna get in a war of words since im not about that,,,,,but saying you follow trends not to follow trends
smile.gif

we all copy one another no one is different and anywhere you go. what im getting at i can click on the wdywt and see 20 people cuff there jeans rock selveged denim so on and so on  so lets drop this whole thing and lets find celeb pics of them rocking kicks like it should be 
pimp.gif

im not original and no one is thats what makes these talks somewhat pointless
frown.gif

No war of words at all. And what you said I said....I did not say. I said I know of trends to know what not to do. To know "this is the new trend. This what the lames about to do. Let me not". 
Look at me now. Still in Forces and Max's. Not because they're trendy. Because that's been me since the 80's. Sometimes my look is "in". Sometimes it's not. All good. 

No boatshoes. No Gucci + Louis. Trend free doggie. That's what's up. Are there influences? Absolutely. 

And we seem to agree that there really isn't much originality. Which was my point. Stop making people or groups into these revolutionary trendsetters. 

Not even. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom