♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by illphillip

The dialogue in here always provides for comedy.

Hipsters setting trends. When hipsters wear J's, who's setting and who's following.

As much as y'all slurp Kanye for being this fashion icon.....what about Pharrell?

He might be the OG hipster. And he's primarily a Hip Hop producer.

Just some food for thought.

You guys need to stop trying to assign trends to people. Stop looking at these rappers as fashion icons, because they rarely do anything original.

Do they help popularize? Yes. Do they set trends. Not really. But the trends grow bigger when the sheep follow them.

As has been stated, this has all been done before. So pretending that someone "started" this or that is ridiculous.

It's so funny how hyped on "trends" y'all are. Only reason I know about trends is so I know what NOT to do.
no flame to you dude death dont wanna get in a war of words since im not about that,,,,,but saying you follow trends not to follow trends
smile.gif

we all copy one another no one is different and anywhere you go. what im getting at i can click on the wdywt and see 20 people cuff there jeans rock selveged denim so on and so on  so lets drop this whole thing and lets find celeb pics of them rocking kicks like it should be 
pimp.gif

im not original and no one is thats what makes these talks somewhat pointless
frown.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by illphillip

The dialogue in here always provides for comedy.

Hipsters setting trends. When hipsters wear J's, who's setting and who's following.

As much as y'all slurp Kanye for being this fashion icon.....what about Pharrell?

He might be the OG hipster. And he's primarily a Hip Hop producer.

Just some food for thought.

You guys need to stop trying to assign trends to people. Stop looking at these rappers as fashion icons, because they rarely do anything original.

Do they help popularize? Yes. Do they set trends. Not really. But the trends grow bigger when the sheep follow them.

As has been stated, this has all been done before. So pretending that someone "started" this or that is ridiculous.

It's so funny how hyped on "trends" y'all are. Only reason I know about trends is so I know what NOT to do.
no flame to you dude death dont wanna get in a war of words since im not about that,,,,,but saying you follow trends not to follow trends
smile.gif

we all copy one another no one is different and anywhere you go. what im getting at i can click on the wdywt and see 20 people cuff there jeans rock selveged denim so on and so on  so lets drop this whole thing and lets find celeb pics of them rocking kicks like it should be 
pimp.gif

im not original and no one is thats what makes these talks somewhat pointless
frown.gif
your right 
People just  copy other peoples styles and some take others ideas and style and change them around to make their own and thats about it 

Thats why i don't understand why people bash hypebeast because if you think about it we are all hypebeasts in some way

DJ Proto J wrote:
no, but in general, ca5perrr is right. hipsters got (or got back) denim jackets, leather jackets, skinny jeans, v-necks, cardigans, scarves, all that stuff and much more, they got poppin', then hip hop caught on mad late...

my boy came back from LA back in '07 rocking skinnys, a deep v-neck, a cardigan, some nikes, and a arab scarf, and everyone looked at him funny, came with the gay jokes, all that. but he was pulling mad girls, and 2 - 3 years later they were all dressing like that...

most of the stuff kanye gets credit for starting in the hip hop scene (he was one of the first major rappers rocking skinny jeans for sure), he bit off LA electro hipsters...
This is true. 07 was just when people started wearing more fiitted clothes.   

You can grave-dig this thread, and the last thread about what i been saying. TI is the best dressed artist. PERIOD. NOMO.

So I guess that means Laker jerseys and steeler jerseys are back lol.

Smh at bandwagon snoop. Can't make up his mind. He's for a different team every hour.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

So I guess that means Laker jerseys and steeler jerseys are back lol.

Smh at bandwagon snoop. Can't make up his mind. He's for a different team every hour.
He was in NY to promote his album, what's the problem?

lol. A lot of Snoop defenders in here!
laugh.gif
 Just saying, if he was a true, diehard Lakers fan, why wear a Knicks jersey? He's the biggest bandwagoneer that I can recall. But call it whatever u want. "Sports fan."
laugh.gif
 Believe me, he's not trying to bring jerseys back. He just wants to wear the hottest jersey in NYC right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom