♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember i posted in here a few months ago about my boy still rockin jerseys and some dudes were trying to clown. like i said jerseys/throwbacks arent a fad to some folks but oh well
10xapm9.jpg

chris brown is a joke,clown, and a #%%! i was one of the ppl still reppin the jerseys but this %!#*% is trippin
stupid *!! lime green shoes, i wanna throw something at this +*%@% like.....a brick,chair,cocktail,jar of ketchup something

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

chris brown is a joke,clown, and a #%%! i was one of the ppl still reppin the jerseys but this %!#*% is trippin
stupid *!! lime green shoes, i wanna throw something at this +*%@% like.....a brick,chair,cocktail,jar of ketchup something
lol-calm-down-bro.jpg

Originally Posted by Kream84

Originally Posted by zekmo88

I know its just a bball jersey and some shirts, but fam couldn't @least have matched somewhat????...lol, guess I was raised differently...lol

^^                                                             ^^                                                                                ^^                                                                   ^^
Looks like hes comin from the gym. Does it really matter if you match at the gym?
eyes.gif

BIG JUGG SHAWTY wrote:

U-HEATED-BRO.jpg

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

YOU JELLY
roll.gif
im surprised that wasnt in all caps

DAFEATURE wrote:
Kream84 wrote:
zekmo88 wrote:
I know its just a bball jersey and some shirts, but fam couldn't @least have matched somewhat????...lol, guess I was raised differently...lol

^^                                                             ^^                                                                                ^^                                                                   ^^
Looks like hes comin from the gym. Does it really matter if you match at the gym?
eyes.gif

^ basically.......

Originally Posted by JC5123

do you people not see the car dude is driving.....who cares about his stupid clothes
At least CB's poor fashion taste transfers onto his whip too. That Lambo is hideous - who ever did that vinyl or paint job needs to be locked away for life.

do you people not see the car dude is driving.....who cares about his stupid clothes

roll.gif

no matter how many times i look at the pictures after NTers done clowned on him i still don't see any lime green mismatched shoes, all i see is that damn Lambo....i can come out of that car rocking the Borat bikini and still feel like im WINNING.

Originally Posted by vood99

At least CB's poor fashion taste transfers onto his whip too. That Lambo is hideous - who ever did that vinyl or paint job needs to be locked away for life.
im sorry but i have to disagree, *!@% is hot....loud and obnoxious but HOT.

for the sake of the thread heres a few
Game-ICEDOTCOM3-460x502.png
Jim-Jones-e1301398702254.png

Cormega-ICEDOTCOM-460x631.jpg

Nas-ICEDOTCOM.png

Prodigy-ICEDOTCOM4-460x516.png

Larry-Grand-Mama-Johnson-ICEDOTCOM-460x673.jpg

Kanye-West-Fur-Coat-Jordans-1-ICEDOTCOM-459x616.jpg

this is a classic imo

Jay-Z-ICEDOTCOM-e1291758247501.jpg

ICEDOTCOM-Biggie-At-Home-Pic-Of-The-Day-e1291067325909.jpg

jay-Z-Old-School.jpg

THE-NEPTUNESPIC-OF-THE-DAY.jpg

haha look at this little dude

ICEDOTCOM-Young-Weezy1.jpg

and one more for the beast....look who got some new rings

Amber-Rose-Nipple-Piercings-ICEDOTCOM-460x628.png

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Caerus

Btw, Watch "Slim, Fitted" Jerseys be back in style by the end of summer.

Watch dudes start rocking size small/Medium sizes jerseys.

But anyone got a picture of CB in the Michigan Jersey he rocked on 106?
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/19/fashion/19noticed.html?_r=1
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/19/fashion/19noticed.html?_r=1http://thefastertimes.com/tv/2010/07/20/nba-jerseys-of-pitchfork/

already happened, just spreading to the non-ironic crowd 
laugh.gif
Yeah Lax Bro's have been wearing sized down vintage jerseys for years now.  Whenever I wake up drunk I throw on a old Champion jersey or a penny and just lounge. Comfort>*

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif

no matter how many times i look at the pictures after NTers done clowned on him i still don't see any lime green mismatched shoes, all i see is that damn Lambo....i can come out of that car rocking the Borat bikini and still feel like im WINNING.
laugh.gif
hope theres not any vaca pics on your flickr in one of those 
roll.gif
im rolling through it backwards so i dont want any funny surprises. damn son, you look mad different from just a few years ago. must be the hair, also props on the wifey...shes very beautiful....dunno if i'd give these forum beast access to those 
edit: a lot of fu fu dogs 
grin.gif
 *peep avy*

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

meh, this has been in the hipster scene for a min esp coppin old champion nba jerseys and wearing them as tanktops.
100% truth right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom