♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you call them "AIR" Mags it's probably a good thing you don't own them.

Nike Mags shouldn't appeal to "sneakerheads" they should appeal to BTTF fans

Originally Posted by manamazing55

oh ok, then I have no idea why people are paying so much for them lol
Because they're rare and all the money they raised went to help fight Parkinsons

Originally Posted by jst628

^people always finding ways to hate no matter who it is
30t6p3b.gif
Just like people always misusing the word hate, you should really learn the definition

I said nothing bad about the dude, just don't think he is the type to have multiple paparazzi following him. Don't lie, you were surprised too 

^They're not paparazzi. Dude is in the red hoody is from TYGAs camp documenting the footage for the meet and greet we had at REVIVE

The guy all the way on the left with the camera and the guy behind the guy in the red hoody are part of a camera crew we hired for our own documentation of that day
http://vimeo.com/29301454

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

20h130o.jpg
I find it hard to believe that tyga is causing this kind of pandemonium

they must of thought he was bow wow or something
So no one else noticed the dude to the left, how do u leave the house and think that's a good look?

^I've seen worse...

and lol @ cudi in the mags, its almost seems as if he feels better about himself b/c of them...

Man Tyga has FANS, over a million followers on Twitter. He's been coming through the shop since 08 and last week he mentioned on Twitter he was coming by st noon and people started arriving st 9am. Guys and girls were losing their mind. Second longest line I've seen behind the NERD in store.

^Ty you get my email?
Originally Posted by teekay

Someone ban this guy! This is NIKEtalk how do you even post this silly talk.

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

^Ty you get my email?

Yeah that was a pretty stupid comment. I dont think anyone who copped the Mags was a BttF fan. 
laugh.gif
 Atleast that wasnt the main reason they copped.
laugh.gif
 @ people who think Tyga aint big. Maybe not where you live, but Tyga been doing his thing. 

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Man Tyga has FANS, over a million followers on Twitter. He's been coming through the shop since 08 and last week he mentioned on Twitter he was coming by st noon and people started arriving st 9am. Guys and girls were losing their mind. Second longest line I've seen behind the NERD in store.

Business was good that day?....shoot business probably good everyday 
smile.gif

Tyga is pretty popular, hard to believe the way his career started out.

and
roll.gif
at saying they thought it was bow wow. no one cares about that dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Tyga is pretty popular, hard to believe the way his career started out.
im not a big fan of his music, but i have to say hes one of the better dudes out of ymcmb.
dude went from this to rapping over BMF, lol

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^Ty you get my email?

Yeah that was a pretty stupid comment. I dont think anyone who copped the Mags was a BttF fan. 
laugh.gif
 Atleast that wasnt the main reason they copped.
laugh.gif
 @ people who think Tyga aint big. Maybe not where you live, but Tyga been doing his thing. 
yea i feel you, i only live in lil ol NY

^Ty you get my email?

there is no AIR in the shoe to call them AIR Mags, you dont say "yo check out my air shox" "have you seen the new air cortez" 
roll.gif

Just because rich hype beasts musicians bought them, doesn't mean they shouldn't of been bought by fans of the movie. BTTF fans are as fanatic as Star Wars fans and other cult series. 

Originally Posted by donjuan513

He's been coming through the shop since 08 and last week he mentioned on Twitter he was coming by st noon and people started arriving st 9am. Guys and girls were losing their mind. Second longest line I've seen behind the NERD in store.

for Tyga?
laugh.gif

people like tyga, like that?

Im commenting mostly on the second half of your original post.

teekay I hear you man...I really do, Its just that I dont refer to myself as a "sneakerhead" but to say on NIKEtalk that we shouldnt pay attention to one of the most iconic sneakers/nikes is just crazy man. If Nike wanted to do this for the movie/MikeJFox fans they could have made the jacket the hat or even the duffle bag. the Mag was for "sneakerheads" who just so happen to be BTTF fans.

Im commenting mostly on the second half of your original post.

teekay I hear you man...I really do, Its just that I dont refer to myself as a "sneakerhead" but to say on NIKEtalk that we shouldnt pay attention to one of the most iconic sneakers/nikes is just crazy man. If Nike wanted to do this for the movie/MikeJFox fans they could have made the jacket the hat or even the duffle bag. the Mag was for "sneakerheads" who just so happen to be BTTF fans.
I agree with you 100% 
I just meant if you were born in the 90's and collect Dunks and call yourself a sneakerhead, this isn't a shoe for you to say "pass" "not feelin' these" 
roll.gif

I'd bet 100% there are more fans of the movie in the world that want that shoe then there is sneakerheads who want that shoe

TKKI1.jpg

Go peep the wale I'm on one vid for full fit

He kinda OD'ed on the matching, still kinda dope

Hopefully he posts his pic of him wearing Chinas the day after they come out, not before, so I can cop easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom