♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by imvictor

Don C's Yeezys, I wish there was even a chance for me, to get them. 
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My exact same sentiment smh

I agree, Proto and Phar0 both ALWAYS have clean fits when they post.
Too bad Proto catches so much hate with his dope fits, while dudes with clothing 3x bigger than it should be are getting props...

Back to celebs rockin "heat"....

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

ghost & rae had polo and hilfiger sewn up back in the day. 
pimp.gif

this 
grand puba was doing his thing as well
Grand Puba really helped put Hilfiger on the map.

Don't forget Zhigge too.

/Does the Uptown Bounce.

Lovin the vintage lo....lmao @ mike dean...crazy that's the same dude behind the classic scarface-geto boys sound..

Jordanscrub wrote:
I agree, Proto and Phar0 both ALWAYS have clean fits when they post.
Too bad Proto catches so much hate with his dope fits, while dudes with clothing 3x bigger than it should be are getting props...

Back to celebs rockin "heat"....

When did Proto turn into a celeb?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

To me they're better than the 1's. From a model standpoint.
agree to disagree...da yeezy II's for me look like a contrived sequel.

da only reason we know these are kanye's new kicks is A. he's rocking em, B. they're colored and modeled after da first pair.

Seriously Ninja, what other nike's look like these yeezys? I don't even understand your point. Are you saying that EVERYONE only likes the shoes cause Kanye rocks them?

I understand where k is coming from. It happens to me all the time. I pass on a shoe and then I see a celeb or fellow nter make the shoe look great. And then I'm mad I missed it. It gives u a diff point of view, because u see someone else rock it totally diff then u thought it could be.

Opinions, opinions, opinions /thread

Very dope post BIP Roberts, and yes Timeless Truth should NOT be slept on. Even tho that was only half of the group, O Prime stays consistent with the lo gear as well.

EDIT:

honestly....Im getting tired of polo and ralph lauren.....its starting to become the new ed hardy to me.

Wasn't Ed hardy like a fad that lasted like 6 months.....where as polo RL been popular(still is) for damn near 30 years....plus EH Was always corny

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Ralph Lauren has made a lot of quality gear that never goes out of style for a long time- but you dont have to buy it. Unfortunately their shirts favor short/chubby dudes- but i love their jeans, under-shirts and boxers. Im tired of seeing grown men wearing tight pants that hang off the bottom of their rears- but hey, to each their own
RL has fits for EVERYONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom