Ω Godfather of Harlem on EPIX Sun 10pm Ω Starring Forest Whittaker

Wow @ the ep starting with Chin and Bumpy in the black owned black club together.

Ridiculous partnership but all signs point to it blowing up :lol:

These racist bosses jealous of Chin and Bumpy.

:lol: @ the **** don't feel right on repeat as Bumpy walks in to his own club to meet all these racists.

Mayme and Bumpy's old mistress :lol:

This impending doom with Malcolm :smh: Literally just went through this when I watched One Night in Miami.

Some spicy words by Elise in this interrogation by the NOI. A fool, a hypocrite, and a liar 🔥 All I can think of watching these dudes is Brother Mouzzone :lol:

Love the parallels of Malcolm walking in on Elise and his wife then Bumpy walking in on Mayme and Amy.

Whoa @ Bumpy and Chin pulling this swerve on Bonano and killing Maglioco.

just realized on episode 3 that it's reuben from the show "amen" playing elijah muhammad... little known fact about the actor who plays him, clifton davis. he wrote the jackson 5 hit... "never can say goodbye."

I don't think I've ever not enjoyed an episode yet, tonight was no different.

Love all the Amy & Mayme in this episode. 😍

The ending in Bumpy's club. (Chin pulling the swerve & Bumpy saying "capeesh")
Ain't expect that. I know Bonano was hot. :rofl::pimp::pimp::pimp:

PO

- Nigel Hatch is KILLING this role as Malcolm. He really capturing Malcolm's spirit. That scene where he caught dude putting the bomb under his car just felt real. Everything he said felt like Malcolm.

- I'm getting tired Chin's daughter. She got Teddy killed, now she getting mafia dudes wacked, Teddy's mother gotta start a new life because of her. Just sit down.

- Bumpy a monster with these plans.

- It's good they make it clear some things are fictionalized. The Magliocco dude didn't exist so they can kill him off.

- Nigel Hatch is KILLING this role as Malcolm. He really capturing Malcolm's spirit. That scene where he caught dude putting the bomb under his car just felt real. Everything he said felt like Malcolm.

- I'm getting tired Chin's daughter. She got Teddy killed, now she getting mafia dudes wacked, Teddy's mother gotta start a new life because of her. Just sit down.

- Bumpy a monster with these plans.

- It's good they make it clear some things are fictionalized. The Magliocco dude didn't exist so they can kill him off.

100% about Nigel Thatch playing Malcolm and capturing his spirit.

John Legend's hook was in my head earlier today.... :lol:

Still my favorite scene/music combo of the series so far! :pimp:
Cant wait for tomorrow.

PO

I knew it was only a matter of time before this dude was a problem for Bumpy. Just like Chance was as Dunn Purnsely for Chalky in Boardwalk Empire :lol:

The Arkansas Senator getting blackmailed :rofl:

Chin's daughter got the wild mouth on her :lol: Manipulating the **** out of this simp.

Powell a dummy for deading the blackmail. Path to success staring him in the face and he lets Mayme's nonsense change his mind.

Chance got that girl killed. Aint listen several times, shoots first, etc. Bumpy aint have to kill all of them.

Guess that was one way to dead this partnership.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the episode. Lots of stuff going on though.

-Chance is ignorant bro. Killed the first white dude when he should have just injured him, aint leave town AND popped off on the dude first when Bumpy told him to follow his lead. :smh:

I knew it was a wrap for ole girl when she walked out that club too. Their partnership went south for no reason, but as a viewer I'm ready for the drama again that S1 had. This was going to end eventually, so i'm interested to see how this event ignites the rest of the season up because Chin aint letting Bumpy slide for all them rounds he let off. :nerd:

-Giancarlo don't miss man. Hell of an actor. :pimp:

-Stella is hella annoying in S2. Really don't care for this Eddie storyline at all. I would have been told Chin she shot Benny & force him to make a decision about her. Eddie out here getting played like a damn fool. :lol:

I want to see the Elise/Margaret reveal. That's gonna be chaos. :wow:

PO

Also, I noticed when I read the preview for E6 that E7 won't be until August. :smh:
What's up with that? :frown:

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 11.38.29 PM.png

PO

I know this is based on some true events but let us all be foreal....There are italian mob bosses that are iced for far less than what Bumpy Johnson has done. The way he keeps playing the Mob and getting away with it is unrealistic.

his whole family tree would have been wiped out season 1

I know this is based on some true events but let us all be foreal....There are italian mob bosses that are iced for far less than what Bumpy Johnson has done. The way he keeps playing the Mob and getting away with it is unrealistic.

Most of these storylines ain't true. Chin's daughter dating a black singer. Bumpy and Chin working together. A Mafia dude killing other made men for the daughter. Bumpys daughter being in the NOI. Chin wacked a boss last episode and nobody says anything. It's good they let people know when the show comes on things are fictionalized.

None of this season is based on true events :lol:

Back
Top Bottom