Ω Godfather of Harlem on EPIX Sun 10pm Ω Starring Forest Whittaker

how many chances do you get to double cross someone before they kill you?
How many times can you have a bounty on your head before they kill you.

Bumpy Johnson is on his 27th try at escaping a bounty/double crossing the mafia and his whole life is within a 3 block radius and has been living in the same home.😂😂

Just finished watching the finale.

Good start to the episode with the police brutality piece. Reminding us all how that fight for equality is still occurring to this very day. :frown:
Chin said **** this bull**** where the hell is this snitch at?! :lol:
French connect said **** y'all I'm out! This country is ****ed up and y'all boys crazy. :rofl:
Great acting by Chin in the scene with Stella confessing. Can't wait till he resurrects his role as Kingpin. :pimp:
Bumpy/Morgenthau with another great convo. :pimp:
The swag of Giancarlo. Glad he was able to make an appearance for the finale. :pimp:
The Stella focus in S2 has been my least favorite storyline. :smh:
Elise had them hands ready for Malcolm. Came in the mosque hunting. :pimp:
Malcolm/Mike Wallace interview. :pimp:
Damn Chin. Tried to make it right with Stella finally & was a little too late. Ernie gone. :smh::frown:
I'm glad that big Nostril member of the nation is dead. Hated his guts the whole series. :lol:
Really happy they didn't rush the assassination angle with Malcom, but no idea why Bumpy let Omar go at the end. :smh:
The dope gone! French connect done? I know Del hot. Bumpy gon' Bumpy though. He will find a way to fix it. :rofl:
Stella kept that same energy. Got Chin locked up. :rofl:
CLASSIC MALCOLM X POSE ALERT! :nerd::wow::wow::wow:

Hopefully we get a S3 announcement soon. Such an underrated show to me. :nthat:

PO

Last edited:
Good episode …… these clowns couldn’t put the dushi somewhere else

bumpy and his daughter saved brother Malcolm …. Should of killed the other dude too

Loved how they showed actual footage of the riots …. Made me feel the episode more

malcolm pose at the end

Vincent tried lolol

I love this show!!!!

E67-AE42-F-A950-492-B-B5-D5-BBA903-C7-B78-E.png

Guess they had to stick with history but it made no sense for Bumpy not to kill dude on the spot.

Also I guess they realize they got too crazy with the French connection so had they burn it up. Bumpy being there instead of saving Malcolm was not going to stop a Molotov cocktail anyway. Plus dudes were dumb enough not to try and stop a fire before it spread. Barricade the windows or something.

Stella gets another dude killed. She needs to be stopped. Dont know why Chin even tried to save Ernie. Just blame his death on black ppl and the riot like they usually do.

Good finale all in all.

Just finished Ep. 8

Bumpy and these mission impossible type plans :lol: Killed the whole 10 Harlems

The Stella storyline is really my only problem with the show. It's just gone real over the top. She getting all these people killed because her young girl rebellious, it's old. Now she murking people herself, c'mon. The daughter of a mafia boss is "accidently" pulling all these strings, it's cartoonish.

I just don't understand what the goofy new Muslim guy was so upset about.

He could've been laid up in that reformed prostitute vagina. But he wanted to go on dummy mission's with another bozo. I wonder what Malcolm did to him in the past.

I just don't understand what the goofy new Muslim guy was so upset about.

He could've been laid up in that reformed prostitute vagina. But he wanted to go on dummy mission's with another bozo. I wonder what Malcolm did to him in the past.
He's still Muslim.

Hated that she was in to Malcolm. Probably assumed X was hitting it too.

Damn, this finale was really really good. Soo much happened.

-Chin is an idiot for having Ernie killed. Ernie's marriage to Stella was his saving grace. Dude acting on emotion smh.
-Adam Clayton Powell crying was hilarious and dope as hell.
-Malcolm keeping it all the way 💯in that interview.
-This show weaves fact and fiction so well, it's pretty impressive.
-I also wish they killed Brother Omar. Glad other dude gone tho.
-I actually like Morgenthau, dude lookin out for Malcolm and admiring Bumpy :emoji_fire:

I dont care for her character but Stella fine af.

-Chin is an idiot for having Ernie killed. Ernie's marriage to Stella was his saving grace. Dude acting on emotion smh.

That's the priest's fault for telling him in the first place then not explaining why they did it. He took credit for the idea and left it at that.

But Stella told him why they did it and Chin still didn't even bat an eye. Dude wasn't tryna hear it anyway.

I'm late as hell to this, me and my girl just started watching this on Sunday after my cuz was adamant I give it a watch.

Was one of the characters suppose to be Frank Lucas?

I was looking for him for the first 5 eps and was like there is no way its perm head, so maybe it's dude that played Don Purnsley on Boardwalk Empire. Anyway, after some searching it seems like Frank was just a damn liar :lol:. Apparently he wasn't much more than an occasional driver, and the holder of Bumpy's coat. He definitely wasn't the one holding Bumpy when he died as he's said numerous times lol.

They got my dude from sprung
Playing Malcom x :lol: :pimp:

Makes sense since Malcolm was part of that world too while he was Malcolm Little.

big d buster
handing out punishments
is having me :rofl:

Word! At first it sounded like bones cracking and fluid sloshing around. Didn't believe that's what dude was doing to the Cubano fellow. I was like he can't be doing that with those kinds of sounds, lmao. I don't even want to know how that became his repertoire.

Last edited:
Haven't started second season, but not expecting season 2 to drop off like season 8 of GoT.

how many chances do you get to double cross someone before they kill you?
How many times can you have a bounty on your head before they kill you.

Bumpy Johnson is on his 27th try at escaping a bounty/double crossing the mafia and his whole life is within a 3 block radius and has been living in the same home.😂😂
Thats NYC for you

Back
Top Bottom