“They think black people dont like trump,thats a lie”-face (queens,ny former blood)

Has anyone actually listened to what he was saying? Interested in hearing his reasoning. I won't write him off, maybe Trump can offer HIM something he feels other candidates can't/won't.

no one here is addressing da actual points to his convo, they'll just write him off as a house negro, butter biscuit dude...

his peers who probably loathe trump probably thought higher of him when he was a gang member, commiting crimes on his own people :smh: :lol:

westbrook.gif

Maybe not in the heights but where I’m at? Pure vitriol.

there's 3 major hispanic places in da US, Florida, Cali, and NYC...

when you see da returns from last election his hispanic Numbers were comparible to Romney (29-30%)

if this economy stays humming on all cylinders, expect those numbers to grow, and his re-election be a cake walk.

you're missing out on all the southwest states like Texas, New Mexico, Arizona etc.

when you see da returns from last election his hispanic Numbers were comparible to Romney (29-30%)

if this economy stays humming on all cylinders, expect those numbers to grow, and his re-election be a cake walk.

you're missing out on all the southwest states like Texas, New Mexico, Arizona etc.

i was just counting where possible "vitriolic" sentiments would most likely be, if you count da aforementioned, a crap load of hispanic Texans love Trump.

And the other 70-71% is bupkis? :lol:

Plus, vitriol doesn’t have anything to do with voting numbers. Ton of Hispanic people who harbor those type of feelings for him either can’t vote or don’t vote.

And the other 70-71% is bupkis?

percentages that defect away from democrats hurt them exponentially more because of sheer dependance of their vote as a bloc.

for example black people vote for democrats 90% ish..if they reversed as small as 10-15% they would lose every election because black people are only 13% of da population.

apply that logic to hispanic and you'll catch my drift.

you forgot texas

percentages that defect away from democrats hurt them exponentially more because of sheer dependance of their vote as a bloc.

for example black people vote for democrats 90% ish..if they reversed as small as 10-15% they would lose every election because black people are only 13% of da population.

apply that logic to hispanic and you'll catch my drift.
Still has nothing to do with your “Hispanics don’t have a vitriolic response to trump like that.” >D

But on Sunday, an inauspicious milestone was achieved: The yield curve remained inverted for three months, or an entire quarter, which has for half a century been a clear signal that the economy is heading for recession in the next nine to 18 months, according to Campbell Harvey, a Duke University finance professor who spoke to NPR on Sunday. His research in the mid-1980s first linked yield curve inversions to recessions.

"That has been associated with predicting a recession for the last seven recessions," Harvey said. "From the 1960s, this indicator has been reliable in terms of foretelling a recession, and also importantly, it has not given any false signals yet."

Trump economic plan can make me a millionaire right now and i will forever hate and despise that clown.

All those molested, sick, degraded, kids who sleep/stand in cages at the border aint worth my paycheck going up.

Kids, and their parents alike, suffering with ptsd, (separation)anxiety, depression, etc. because of his current policy or enforcement of a pre-existing policy, dgaf, he will forever be a vile unforgivable human for that.

go down in history easily as the dumbest president that was ever elected
its gonna be a lonnng 8 years for you....

me a millionaire right now and i will forever hate and despise that clown.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom