“They think black people dont like trump,thats a lie”-face (queens,ny former blood)

tenor.gif
[/QUOTE]
Morals ock. Money aint everything.

all that was happening under Obama thou :lol:
False again.
Under Obama:
- asylum seekers weren't asked to apply from Mexico
- kids weren't systematically separated from their parents
- people without legal status in the US weren't systematically targeted unless they had already been tried and convicted of a crime
- asylum seekers weren't held in overcrowded facilities for weeks and months and asked to drink out of toilets
- people weren't dying in CBP custody like they do now.

Let me be clear about something: if you have been in the US for two generations or less, you can't be comfortable with the idea that Stephen Miller is leading Trump's immigration policy. You can't be comfortable with folks who want to get rid of the 14th amendment. There is nothing that stops these fools from making a repeal of birthright citizenship applicable to those born to foreign parents before such a law goes into effect.

MAGA at your own risk.

all that was happening under Obama thou :lol:

If that was actually the case, it certainly was not as publicly known.

So answer this for me. Since Trump is aware this is now going on, what do you think his response should be? He should just tell everyone “it was happening under Obama”? Or should he put resources into fixing it?

He can easily find resources for his dictator parade on the 4th and countless golf trips, so this should be no problem right?

False again.
Under Obama:
- asylum seekers weren't asked to apply from Mexico
- kids weren't systematically separated from their parents

umm, yes they were... protocol goes as far back as 2014.

typing in bold to highlight some sort of semantics difference is splitting hairs.

If that was actually the case, it certainly was not as publicly known

media been writing off immigration/border "crisis" as right wing talking points for years...they only "care" now because its election season..

So answer this for me. Since Trump is aware this is now going on, what do you think his response should be? He should just tell everyone “it was happening under Obama”? Or should he put resources into fixing it?

congress just passed a boarder aid package after some lengthy heel dragging by liberals swearing money was going to da border...aint much to be done without da power of da purse.

congress just passed a boarder aid package after some lengthy heel dragging by liberals swearing money was going to da border...aint much to be done without da power of da purse.

Weak argument.

Trump has executive power, as he loves to flaunt. He could easily send money and resources to these “camps” in the blink of an eye.

umm, yes they were... protocol goes as far back as 2014.

typing in bold to highlight some sort of semantics difference is splitting hairs.

The protocol was not a zero tolerance policy such as the one Jeff Sessions enacted. Obama only separated parents from kids if the parents posed a threat to the children(i.e if the parents were carrying drugs or weapons). Also, it was very rare when it happened.

It's asinine to equate the two.

The protocol was not a zero tolerance policy such as the one Jeff Sessions enacted. Obama only separated parents from kids if the parents posed a threat to the children(i.e if the parents were carrying drugs or weapons).

i always happened because crossing a border is a crime and by proxy is a endangering da welfare of a child...

Obama did da same thing for years..none of ya cared cuz that was ya guy... Univision & Telemundo Nicknamed him da deporter in chief for a reason.

Trump has done more for black people than Obama......... shrugs
Haters gone hate

i always happened because crossing a border is a crime and by proxy is a endangering da welfare of a child...

Obama did da same thing for years..none of ya cared cuz that was ya guy... Univision & Telemundo Nicknamed him da deporter in chief for a reason.

U ever asked african americans why they voted for obama (beside the fact hes mixed with african) & got a solid answer as to his work ethic etc?

I could never get a solid answer from my people other then they wanted “to see a black man in office” & believed he could change the country....years later alot of my people now saying he did jacksh*t but hit the history books as a black president ....

Ninja straight making **** up, or just bought Trump's lie.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1540733001

Immigration advocates were on Obama for his high deportation numbers. But Obama padded his numbers by counting deportations differently than Clinton and Bush did in a political ploy to get conservatives to the bargaining table. The numbers dropped off as his presidency went on and he realized the GOP were not coming to the table. And started prioritizing deporting criminals over families and regular folk.

Obama separated families under certain instances, mainly when the parent was wanted for a higher level crime, just crossing the border was not consider said "crime" under which you would lose your kid. They were rare, and family separation was not a systemic policy. This is what Sessions changed. Crossing the border undocumented they argued was reason enough inflict this harm, for your kid to be taken. This was stated policy

Trump is also doing it to people that cross legally. Refugees that go to points of entry are following the law and still getting violated.

The conditions in the detention centers were bad under Obama but Trump turned them into full blown han rights violating concentration camps.

Obama had his shortcomings, but he never intended to tried to systemically violate people like Trump has.

Obama was farrrrr from perfect but Trump is next level vile. And everyone should know Ninja once got suspended from the Political Thread for xenophobic remarks about Mexican immigrants. So no wonder he wants to defend another bigot in this area.

Last edited:
Btw Ninja, you can go ahead and threaten to save some pennies to afford a Spirit flight out to Nevada, or that you will put some e-goons on layaway to come check me.

Or whatever shallow threats pop into you head because I pointed out more of your bigoted comments.

oh, you mean da same power that gets constantly thwarted in da 9th circuit by some liberal judge to be funneled into da supreme court? oh yeah... :lol:

So in your mind, if Trump wanted to designate, let’s say $500 million, to improve the conditions in these “camps”, it wouldn’t happen almost immediately?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom