╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

Waiters has the type of attitude that can help him succeed in the league, and so far he's shown that he might have the skills too. Maybe not at a superstar level, but a good third-best player type of level.

Man, if only those Bynum rumors came to fruition.

Game had me jumping all over the place. :smokin
Best part about the last game was we didn't let LA get even close to a come back, slamming the door in there face every chance we had.
Expecting the same result against this young Golden State team. Gee really deserves credit for his D lately, I can make an exception with him playing bad offensively if his defense makes up for it.
Legoo!

They did tie the game in the last few minutes on a Jamaal Crawford three (at which point I thought, this is how it goes, Cleveland put up a good fight)

Waiters and Kyrie performed in the clutch though.

They did indeed - you're right, it was the closest they got in the second half - but we did a good job of staying on top of rebounding game that gave us second chance points.

That floater Dion executed over Deandre...man. :smokin

Sorry to hear about what happened to Zeller. Kid has a bright future just like Waiters.

gg a few days ago btw

Last edited:
Damn this thread :smh:

5-18.

Injuries have been killing this team the past few seasons, but is anyone just not impressed with Thompson at all? 4th pick my sack. He hasn't gotten better and I think Zeller > TT

Need to get Waiters back so him and Drew can get some PT together.

Im not mad about our record, but I just want to see them get some wins instead FOR A THIRD STRAIGHT SEASON have just a pitiful record :smh: :frown:

LETS GO CAVS!

So Waiters played pretty solid during the Heat game. His confidence is up and it might be early but it does look like the gamble taking Waiters at 4 may pay off if he can really find his game and get comfortable. His jumper looks better and better and he's driving which I really like to see from him.

Love keeping in touch with fellow cavs fans on here, but if i don't catch you here follow me on twitter: @bpayton216. I always tweet during games and will def. follow back

Last edited:
So Waiters played pretty solid during the Heat game. His confidence is up and it might be early but it does look like the gamble taking Waiters at 4 may pay off if he can really find his game and get comfortable. His jumper looks better and better and he's driving which I really like to see from him.

Love keeping in touch with fellow cavs fans on here, but if i don't catch you here follow me on twitter: @bpayton216. I always tweet during games and will def. follow back

Finally a bump in this thread!!!!!!!! Waiters might not be that bad of pick, just needs to devlope that jumper more............If you look at anybody that went after him minus Lillard, they are not doing much.....

I like Dion... have since he was at Cuse, his midrange is really decent and will definitely continue to improve. he can get past most people off the bounce and is strong. The long range will develop in time, him and Kyrie could be really special.

He got off on us last night.

Wow you guys actually posted in this?? :lol: :pimp:

finally..

20-39. Have been playing well as of late.

Veryyy excited about our young core.

Any idea what we do for the draft? Who do you guys want?

Good start against NYK, btw.

:pimp:

LETS GO CAVS!

:lol:

this thread bump was highly needed....but we aint done until Shao Khan screams "Finish Him".
exactly, i just hope Tristan and Company hold the city down... This would be the best early birthday present if the cavs throw them an L

Last edited:
Once again the Cavs throw the game smh, they need to make a coaching change or run a different defense or something...

Nah not yet. I think Heat just turned it up a notch at the end of 3rd/beginning of 4th. Once they started hitting 3s and played pressure D, young Cavs panicked and turned the ball over way too much. They did make a nice little comeback at the end though. I'm not too mad about the loss, they just gotta learn from these mistakes. I just wish refs made a right decision at the end but whatever.

Next year, once Cavs get draft picks (need a replacement for Gee and a shot blocker) and a little more experience, I expect this team to be the East version of OKC.

Nah not yet. I think Heat just turned it up a notch at the end of 3rd/beginning of 4th. Once they started hitting 3s and played pressure D, young Cavs panicked and turned the ball over way too much. They did make a nice little comeback at the end though. I'm not too mad about the loss, they just gotta learn from these mistakes. I just wish refs made a right decision at the end but whatever.

Next year, once Cavs get draft picks (need a replacement for Gee and a shot blocker) and a little more experience, I expect this team to be the East version of OKC.
When the heat went on that 48-20 run Scott did not call one time out. He also benched Zeller who had 4 fouls for the whole second half, he could have played him with 4 mins left. i just pray to god that the cavs select Bennett over Porter in the nba draft we need a big sf that can actually keep up with lebron foot speed wise...

The cavs do need a coaching change. This was an important game. You do not play Walton in important games. Any scrub other than him is fine.

Fumbling passes and not doing anything on offense coupled with his atrocious defense and you don't take him out? Dude has been sucking since 2007. Unless Scott is purposely tanking, which I don't think he is.

I think he only has a couple months left on his contract though. Things are looking up for the cavs just by not having Walton there next year.

The cavs do need a coaching change. This was an important game. You do not play Walton in important games. Any scrub other than him is fine.

Fumbling passes and not doing anything on offense coupled with his atrocious defense and you don't take him out? Dude has been sucking since 2007. Unless Scott is purposely tanking, which I don't think he is.

I think he only has a couple months left on his contract though. Things are looking up for the cavs just by not having Walton there next year.

Yup. Walton is on expiring contract ($7mil I think, which is crazy). Earlier in the season dude was just putrid, not hitting any shots and turning the ball over left and right. He played fairly well until today's game, in which he reverted back to his old (or usual) self. Byron Scott should have taken him out, yes, but I think it's premature to go for his head already. I think he is a good player's coach who gets them to play their butt off even when they have so many injury problems. I doubt he is one of the elite coaches in the league, but he is certainly not in the bottom half. All in all, give the man a chance to work with an actually talented squad before talking about axing him. We'll see how he really does next yr.

The 2012 - 2013 Cavaliers season: COMPLETE!

28-54.

Third straight season of NO playoffs.. I hate to play the "what if" scenario, but Andy was playing amazing before his injury. Overall I really like our core. We have a very bright future, but our front office needs to do something.

Can cleveland fans accept another tank season next year? I personally don't think so.

Some questions to consider in the off season:

Do we do any signing via FA? Or do we save up for 2014?

Who do we draft? We need a SF.

Who do we bring back? Livingston? Ellington? Speights!?

A lot of things need to happen this off season.

I trust Grant to make things happen.

Lets go Cavs.

Back
Top Bottom