⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pirlo stays on as coach and CR7 stays, do Juve still win Serie A?

Conte and Inter are probably licking their chops right now, that would be a tasty bet to make.

that's a lot of pressure on pirlo. he is a genius though
they had to have reached out to poch. i just dont understand the rush
Let's say Juve wins the league again, maybe a domestic double, gets knocked out in the R16 or QF, where do they go from there?

Juve should've hired Poch
I didn't even know Pirlo became a manager, what kind of experience does he have?

I'll be watching the Barça-Napoli match. Hopefully the team , especially my man Mertens, can leave those bums at home in Barcelona.
Barça's previous match in Napoli ended 1-1 so they do have an away goal advantage.

I just want to see Barça knocked out

raki playing in a decisive match again.
play riqui and have some cot damn balls. he balled out agianst atleti's dogged midfield he would flourish against napoli

Juve should've hired Poch
I didn't even know Pirlo became a manager, what kind of experience does he have?

I'll be watching the Barca-Napoli match. Hopefully the team , especially my man Mertens, can leave those bums at home in Barcelona.

He has none. Barely remembers the u23 squad names :lol: Poch would be a good move. Way too soon for Pirlo

Poch has been seen around many home grounds before covid and has expressed he wanted to be back in the EPL. That's where his experience is and La Liga I believe so why would another league essentially "trust him" when he "didn't win anything".

didn't want to double quotes austin powers style like that but only way i could deliver that message :lol:

also Kanyegawd is our captain. bless us well king

Why does Rakitic get so much **** from Barca fans? He seems class to me.
He’s a liability now, doesn’t have the quickness or ability to help control the tempo in the midfield. I wish Barca sold him after his stellar play in the World Cup to capital life on his value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom